Rude people... (no, not a parody)

yea i'll have member status but i won't think of myself as a member

hey imposter can you make my forum title 'forum idiot'

Tribal Imperialist said:
Ok... let me make this clear. If you're banned and forced to create a new account, one of your punishments is becoming a member again. You have member status whether or not you like it.

amen

GammA said:
OK that shit is funny,but you cant control your actions when you are pissed.i know cus i did that shit,damn bastards like that shit,like at the fukin movies,no parkin spaces,and i finally find one and they sit for a long time to sit there and i miss my movie,so i fuckin went up to the bitch and broke his nose.thats how my temper is damnit so fuck all yall little nice bitches.

You missed your movie? So you sat there for at least 90 minutes.

If you can sit there waiting for somebody to move for 5 minutes, you have the time to get out of your car and ask them if they are leaving. Damn some people need to take some anger managment classes.

fuck that, ban the dipshit. one of my pet peeves is assholes that do shit like that just to piss people off. clip off his right fucking arm too if you have a pair of branch clippers handy

some people need to not be dipshits, after sitting there for 30 seconds i'd walk up to their car and make the roll the window down motion, and ask them if they were planning on leaving or not.

how fucking hard is that to have some consideration?

[edit: plus i'd save 4:30, just more intelligent all around. i guess that's why you'e as stupid as you are though.]

i honked the horn a few times if that counts... i could tell he was ignoring me and/or didn't care

Hey seriously FedZ and GammA....wouldn't you feel a lot better about yourselves if you didn't do that kind of crap? Life is tough enough without having to go sneeking around keying cars and taking the chance of having someone see you and have you arrested or worse, have the owner pull out a gun and shoot you. A wise man doesn't take his own revenge rather he waits for his revenge to come to his enemies....(old Asian expression).

Cheater

yea I would feel better if I didn't do stuff like that, but yes I need anger management and will probably soon get it

Cheater said:
Hey seriously FedZ and GammA....wouldn't you feel a lot better about yourselves if you didn't do that kind of crap? Life is tough enough without having to go sneeking around keying cars and taking the chance of having someone see you and have you arrested or worse, have the owner pull out a gun and shoot you. A wise man doesn't take his own revenge rather he waits for his revenge to come to his enemies....(old Asian expression).

Cheater

I think it's a simple matter that they are evil, wicked people. Sadly not everyone is a good guy, and it's people like fedz and gamma who end up murdering and raping people. They are trash.

lol yes, I should be banned for doing something not even remotely relating to, or affecting anyone on this board.

FedZ said:
I drive up to the mall with a few of my friends today, and find a spot up real close to the mall.. well I thought it'd be a spot. I pull up behind and flick the blinker on and wait for a minute as he sits into his car. He turns it on and sits there... sits there... sits there... for about 5 minutes.

So I settle for a parking spot a ways back since there was nothing. (Horrible around here come Christmas time) So as I'm walking in I still see him just sitting in the car. So I just walk into the mall a little frustrated thinking he'll get his. I walk back out and his car is there, but he's not in it anymore.

So I guess he went back inside or something. Still pissed off earlier from him not moving or doing anything but sitting in his car, I pull out my keys and hold em down against his trunk as I walk by.

I know it's a shitty thing to do, but I hate people like that. :-|

That's a good way to get your ass kicked. You just cost the guy a lot of money because you're a selfish little jizz rag.

GammA said:
OK that shit is funny,but you cant control your actions when you are pissed.i know cus i did that shit,damn bastards like that shit,like at the fukin movies,no parkin spaces,and i finally find one and they sit for a long time to sit there and i miss my movie,so i fuckin went up to the bitch and broke his nose.thats how my temper is damnit so fuck all yall little nice bitches.

Good for you, so you have to take out your mental problems on someone who has done absolutely nothing to you. You can't control your actions when you are pissed? Sure you can, unless you're a weak minded little child. No, that's not even accurate, because I know kids who can control their actions when they are angry.

CapnPyro said:
holy fuck your a dipshit, you said 0 degree weather right?

HE WAS PROBABY SITTING IN HIS FUCKING CAR WITH THE HEATER ON GETTING WARMED UP

god damn your a fucking asshat, you're the reason humanity as a whole sucks shit. people do stupid shit like this that they think doesn't mean much, but multiplied by millions of assholes doing it daily it puts everyone in a sour demeanor. how fucking hard would it of been to sit there for 15 seconds, realize he has seen you and didnt fucking put it in reverse yet. that might be a clue, dipshit.

god damn you deserve to burn in the lake of fire, if i ever caught someone keying my car i'd break their face in with a tire iron. that's just no respect.

Yes.

Back