[PICS] Speaking of doors.

Looks about right for a Northern Michigan Cottage. You'd get $80 a night or more for it, depending on proximity to shit.

Kalkaska/Torch Lake area here.

After remodel just going to rent it monthly. Already have renters.

Btw. You guys have some piss poor line excavation companies there in Kalkaska. Fuck heads stopped a foot from the fucking leak. Then had the audacity to want to get paid.

Sent from my Samsung S7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
depends on where it is

if that was on a lake or something it'd qualify

(i doubt it's on a lake)
It's in a vacation village. Lake is down the street.

Property taxes are higher for the lake cabins. Fuck that. Double fuck living on the lake having to deal with the God damn flat land normies here for their holiday.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Let's play a game. Find a real estate ad where a property with chipboard walls is described as a cottage. Even a top quality realtor using standard lying out of his ass ptotocol would struggle here.

Looks like a typical lake cottage to me. You guys are watching too much HGTV.

Yup. Our lake cabins are really just 2 car garages built on a platform with a bathroom and kitchen, but they do the job. One is dug out underneath for the golf carts, mowers and toys.

Google images for "cottage". Spot the difference.

cottage - Google Search

cot·tage
ˈkädij/Submit
noun
a small simple house, typically one near a lake or beach.
a dwelling forming part of a farm establishment, used by a worker.
"farm cottages"
synonyms: cabin, lodge; More
Translations, word origin, and more definitions
Feedback
Web results
Cottage - Wikipedia
Cottage - Wikipedia
A cottage is, typically, a small house. It may carry the connotation of being an old or old-fashioned building. In modern usage, a cottage is usually a modest, often cozy dwelling, typically in a rural or semi-rural location.

Of course I did. New phones suck. Fucking thing still spells out duck when I type fuck. Also that "chipped wood" is also known as OSB. It's what goes on the outside. Under the tyvak. Under the foam insulation. Under the siding. If you 6 8 the screws you put into it you help to strengthen structural integrity as a whole. Or maybe it was 2 8. Anywho point being you dont know what you are talking about.

As usual.

Bump
5057347dece95eb4c8f22120fa3589f0.jpg
da691026f6cc1b87a33ea4d2c39ac438.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Tehvul really did do well selling his ass. I doubt anyone else could’ve gotten a free drink in exchange for their prolapsed rectum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see how this place could look much better once it's spruced up. It's already starting to look better. I'd piss all those little AC's off and get a split system in.

Back