H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA! by FngrBANG - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!
Page 5 of 9
ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
81 - 06-30-2008, 20:10
Aha triple you're right! Those damn democrats are just using smokescreens to mask the fact that they don't care about anything!

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
82 - 06-30-2008, 20:10
Wow, some really pathetic troll attempts up in this thread. Age trolling? Hahaha.

FLOOR
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 06-30-2008, 20:11
i haet garge bu$h , anything but death and oil

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 06-30-2008, 20:12
Mark Triple down as "Sheep."

There is no energy crisis. The things we know now are things we've always known.

If you're talking about gas prices, then you're speaking of something else entirely.

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 06-30-2008, 20:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
Well you go complain your ass off. Republicans will be busy actually solving the problem instead of whining about it.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 06-30-2008, 20:14
Supply and demand must be alien to you.

Someone explain to me why if OPEC ramps up production, the price of a barrel of oil falls, but if WE ramp up production, its insignificant and will just line the pockets of oil executives.

An extra 50 billion from saudi arabia would have a huge impact on gas prices. An extra 50 billion from alaska? Oh god, peanuts. Of course!

FngrBANG
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
87 - 06-30-2008, 20:16
Obama wants to drill...

white interns!

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 06-30-2008, 20:16
Quote:
Supply and demand must be alien to you.

Someone explain to me why if OPEC ramps up production, the price of a barrel of oil falls, but if WE ramp up production, its insignificant and will just line the pockets of oil executives.

An extra 50 billion from saudi arabia would have a huge impact on gas prices. An extra 50 billion from alaska? Oh god, peanuts. Of course!
explain to me why 3 months ago during bush's first begging tour, opec said they weren't going to increase production because there was not the demand required.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
89 - 06-30-2008, 20:16
God I can't wait until triple's *****fest after Barack gets elected.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 06-30-2008, 20:17
No, you explain to me why bush went on a 'begging tour' if supply isn't important.

Then tell me who the president begs to if we're drilling for ourselves. Explain to me why he should even need to DO that sort of thing.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 06-30-2008, 20:18
triple, you are a walking, breathing facepalm.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 06-30-2008, 20:19
Quote:
No, you explain to me why bush went on a 'begging tour' if supply isn't important.

Then tell me who the president begs to if we're drilling for ourselves. Explain to me why he should even need to DO that sort of thing.
Because he didnt want the rednecks at his doorstep with torches? Its going to be hard to get another gop candidate in there if everyone is still calling the last one mother****er for what they believe to be total incompetence on such a hot button issue.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
93 - 06-30-2008, 20:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wm4n View Post
triple, you are a walking, breathing facepalm.
That's great.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
94 - 06-30-2008, 20:19
Quote:

Tell the President to drill your back yard. I'm sure it will reduce the price of my gas.

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
95 - 06-30-2008, 20:20
fngr voted for bush, twice!

triple
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 06-30-2008, 20:21
I'm not even talking about the gas tax holiday yet - mccain and hillary wanted one. Obama doesn't. It'd save you a good 25-50 cents a gallon.

If you don't care about gas prices (hey you might be rich idk) that's fine, go vote for obama. I routinely drive 2 hours or more to get where im going for work. Its a big issue for me.

It's not even just saving money at the pump. You're saving money EVERYWHERE. Everything gets shipped somewhere, and lower shipping costs means lower prices. For like, everything. You checked the price to overnight something via ups lately? Its $100+. This didn't use to be the case.

Last edited by triple; 06-30-2008 at 20:24..
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
97 - 06-30-2008, 20:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
fngr voted for bush, twice!
Fool me once, shame on ... shame on ... you. Fool me ... you can't get fooled again.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
98 - 06-30-2008, 20:23
Quote:
I'm not even talking about the gas tax holiday yet - mccain and hillary wanted one. Obama doesn't. It'd save you a good 25-50 cents a gallon.

If you don't care about gas prices (hey you might be rich idk) that's fine, go vote for obama. I routinely drive 2 hours or more to get where im going for work. Its a big issue for me.
So when it goes up to 6$ a gallon you'll only be paying 5.75!

Think of all the soft-drinks you can buy on your way to work.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 06-30-2008, 20:26
I don't know why you'd advocate paying $6 over $5.75, regardless.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100 - 06-30-2008, 20:27
Quote:

It's not even just saving money at the pump. You're saving money EVERYWHERE. Everything gets shipped somewhere, and lower shipping costs means lower prices. For like, everything. You checked the price to overnight something via ups lately? Its $100+. This didn't use to be the case.
its a temporary fix. and do you really think prices will go down? Prices will go up because big oil knows we'll pay it. At the rate we are going now, even if there is a gas tax holiday now, we MIGHT be back down to as low as when it was first called for. And then when that temporary fix is taken away, the prices will still climb, probably at a faster rate, and big oil will say its because they had a storm in saudi, someone sneezed in iraq, or they just need to make up for lost income because they will only pull down 7 billion this year instead of 8 or 9

Page 5 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alchoholic , ass wiping nurse , badmofo has a huge penis , but hes blik , but i poop from there! , dealyrrunk is a shithead , drunken moron , fagmotron , fngrdrunk , general faggotry , ignorant pervert nurse , incoherent rambling , obama=antichrist , partisan hackery