blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

Untitled2.jpg

so I left my TV on and haven't been paying attention to it

right now it's apparently some sort of sitcom about black people

and they're in a court and two of them just got sentenced to jail, it's one of those "learning" episodes I guess

how appropriate LOL

how come blitz is responding to PMs but not posting

is he such an insecure faggot virgin that he can't even respond in a thread about him

shifter was for faggots

renegades was for faggots

ultra renegades was for a special type of faggots more faggoty than anyone else

if you have fond memories of these mods you seriously suck big wet sloppy dicks all day long

slurp slurp motherfucker, how you like it

Dont get me wrong, I did thoroughly enjoy it, it just was a little dull at times. Not dull enough to skip through any of it though.

And I dont normally watch movies with subtitles. "Cargo" was one that I enjoyed too.

blitz is pathetic. he loses a rap battle against tehvul and speed hacks on the new tribes game.

money ma$e and dare are tribal heroes.

edit: also the losing his job bit for being a creeper.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a movie to watch lately

that Scandinavian troll movie is actually a pretty good idea

thanks guys

I would laugh, but reading that was more disgusting then funny.

Anyone on TW taking this forum bullshit to real life by nexting, hacking, or anything like that is a sad sorry individual... a hopeless loser beyond redemption that deserves no laughter and no praise.

If this was just a case of Blitz hacking and getting caught, then fuck him... You fags are just lucky they don't cut your hand off for cheating in games like they do in some places.

Cheaters can drink the sweat dripping off my low dangling cherry tomato sized left testicle.

I would laugh, but reading that was more disgusting then funny.

Anyone on TW taking this forum bullshit to real life by nexting, hacking, or anything like that is a sad sorry individual... a hopeless loser beyond redemption that deserves no laughter and no praise.

If this was just a case of Blitz hacking and getting caught, then fuck him... You fags are just lucky they don't cut your hand off for cheating in games like they do in some places.

Cheaters can drink the sweat dripping off my low dangling cherry tomato sized left testicle.

whoosh over the head

Back