[Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me

^^ hyundai genesis???

G37, and I'm pretty sure that's the guy that was shitting all over everyone and we never found out if he actually got it or not.

Daredevil,
Fucking sucks man, are you gonna part it out or put it back together?

Which brakes are those?

abqt1c.jpg

Can you explain why the new TL is so much better? I'm not fond of the looks, plus I'm pretty set against getting a first model year and I'm not sure I can wait long enough for a used '10.

The new TL has more power and AWD if you get that package.

I had a new TL as a loaner and to be honest i like mine much more.

04-08 TLs are all the same with the exception of the Type S in 07 or 08...

I love mine...

I would be willing to race you from a stop or roll on or off the bottle :sunny:

I'd just like to know what you've got, we both know we'll never race. I'm glad to see someone with a fast car posted a reply to that.

edit: you have the corvette. I think before you said it was a carbed setup, maybe 500hp?

I'd just like to know what you've got, we both know we'll never race. I'm glad to see someone with a fast car posted a reply to that.

edit: you have the corvette. I think before you said it was a carbed setup, maybe 500hp?

I'll just reply here instead of your PM. It's a carbed 383, 3.55 rear w/built 700R4 and 3000 stall. 12.1 @ 118 motor. I just got the nitrous setup, with 210 shot on it. Haven't got to run it with the nitrous yet because the closest 1/4 is 2 hours away and I don't have a trailer to bring it back if something doesn't hold. The entire bottom end is forged but I'm worried about twisting a halfshaft or shearing a u-joint with sticky tires. They're only supposed to be good to 500ft/lbs and I think with the 210 shot I'm over that by a good bit.

Back