[so] pretty fucked up. [scared]

nothing like getting the H-bomb dropped on you.

i would feel sorry for you but that's what your $7000 watch and macbook air are for.

OK I've only ready the first two pages of this bullshit but this needs to be said:

CONDOMS DON'T NECESSARILY PROTECT AGAINST HERPES

The herps isn't exclusive to your wang... it can show up anyplace in the pelvic area. Unless you're wrapping yourself in plastic wrap you can still transmit/receive it.

However I hear from a friend who bangs chicks professionally that he hadhas it. He is able to have sex with girls no condoms, so long he takes the pill everyday. However, I think it's a surefuck dick thing to do to even risk the chance of spreading it without warning the chick first.

Your friend is indeed an asshole. While the chances of tranmission are much much lower when you're not having an outbreak, and the drugs reduces the chances of an outbreak, it's still entirely possible to transmit it, especially in the precursory period prior to an outbreak.

Don't you people (mostly Ender's faggot ass) ever pay attention to the Valtrex commercials? 70% of people with Herpes got infected when their partner was NOT having an outbreak.

Don't you people (mostly Ender's faggot ass) ever pay attention to the Valtrex commercials? 70% of people with Herpes got infected when their partner was NOT having an outbreak.

It surely can't be that bad? The two young people in that commercial look so radiantly happy and just plain enjoy their youth.

fuck

i feel bad for you ender. as much of a jackass anyone is on this forum, no one deserves herpes

kudos to you for seeking suppressive meds and saying you'll tell your partners in the future

Im going to make an ignorant statement but its done well by me so far.

I am a good judge of character and fuck women of class w/o a condom.

im in the same boat as rayn on this thread....

who would tell everybody he has herpes if he is just joking, its a terrible terrible idea.

But then again, who claims that they masturbate w/ sticky hands, so sticky that it opens a WOUND on their cock?

OK I've only ready the first two pages of this bullshit but this needs to be said:

CONDOMS DON'T NECESSARILY PROTECT AGAINST HERPES

The herps isn't exclusive to your wang... it can show up anyplace in the pelvic area. Unless you're wrapping yourself in plastic wrap you can still transmit/receive it.

Your friend is indeed an asshole. While the chances of tranmission are much much lower when you're not having an outbreak, and the drugs reduces the chances of an outbreak, it's still entirely possible to transmit it, especially in the precursory period prior to an outbreak.

You seem to know an awful lot about herpes...

Is anything in life certain?

By your logic, you don't give rides to anyone in a car? because I mean if you did.. do you think it's fair to expose them to that chance of an accident?

:lol:

:lol: Most retarded and greatest post in this thread. Are you comparing getting into a car with you and having sex with a herpes ridden faggot?

EDIT: Read more of the thread, and I am fucking hoping this faggot has the herps. God, why the fuck is this guy okay with a cunt that just told him he has the worst of all STD's. He deserves it.

Last edited:
Back