Prince Harry & Meghan leaving and not taking the money either by |R|u|s|t|y| - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prince Harry & Meghan leaving and not taking the money either
Page 1 of 4
|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 01-14-2020, 07:16
Let's see how long Prince Harry enjoys 'the real world' lololol

Queen agrees Prince Harry and Meghan can go it alone

Sponsored Links
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 01-14-2020, 07:18
rusty kys

OneManArmy
VeteranX
Old
3 - 01-14-2020, 07:20
Who?

Also, why should I care?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
4 - 01-14-2020, 08:00
I'm British and even I can't make my mind up whether to not give two ****s or not give a ****.

Reggs
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 01-14-2020, 08:14
This is a good outcome. That mixed baby will never be a part of the royal family now.

Meghan is an old divorced she-devil who was introduced to Harry by a jewish match maker. You can't make this stuff up. He could of had any girl he wanted but decided to completely **** his life up by choosing her.

He's in a bad position now because he could never get divorced. He know she would just make up a bunch of **** about him and his family. I think Harry demonstrates a personality flaw. He probably craves some domineering womanly figure telling him what to do since he lost his mother young.

If Harry's grandmother would have just arranged a marriage, this all could have been averted. He just ****ed his whole life in front of everyone in slow motion.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
6 - 01-14-2020, 08:20
Good for them. Very stunning and brave to give up the handouts and try to exist purely on the merits of being exceedingly famous. I don't think I'd have the courage.

KingSobieski
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 01-14-2020, 08:28
He should’ve married Donald trumps troglodyte daughter for a real royal union

I think this dude will be ok Hunter Biden can write a letter of recommendation for Burisma

But if royal life is really this difficult then dude really ****ed up getting a commoner that can’t handle it. Shoulda got a Jackie instead he got a Samantha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by KingSobieski; 01-14-2020 at 08:31..
NoGodForMe
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 01-14-2020, 09:17
Money is not an issue. It seems the fancy life doesn't matter when there are people controlling you like a robot. Look this way, do these dumb royal rules.

But what they want to do is "causes" that help the planet. I've heard one of them is helping elephants. Go figure on that one.
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Post New Elephant Conservation Photos

In a way, I don't blame them because I have no desire for the fancy stuff. Don't care about a huge mansion, boat, sports car. Traveling, yes, but they've already done that. What they're looking to do is leave behind a memory by getting everyone behind a cause. That's fine but people like Madonna and Bono expect the USA to save Africa. That's kinda hard to do, making an entire continent like the USA. For some reason all these rich people want to save Africa.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 01-14-2020 at 09:46..
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 01-14-2020, 09:29
v hard

like as if nobody even tried 2 do it w/ north america

consultant
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 01-14-2020, 09:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Money is not an issue. It seems the fancy life doesn't matter when there are people controlling you like a robot. Look this way, do these dumb royal rules.

But what they want to do is "causes" that help the planet. I've heard one of the causes is helping elephants. Go figure on that one.

In a way, I don't blame them because I have no desire for the fancy stuff. Don't care about a huge mansion, boat, sports car. Traveling, yes, but they've already done that. What they're looking to do is leave behind a memory by getting everyone behind a cause. That's fine but people like Madonna and Bono expect the USA to save Africa. That's kinda hard to do, making an entire continent like the USA.
"lol" Right...
Quote:
The $14 million waterfront mansion in North Saanich on Vancouver Island in Canada was the perfect stronghold for Prince Harry and wife Meghan Markle

Danno
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 01-14-2020, 11:51
Rich people problems. Anybody who gives celebrities/royalty unconditional love is a brain dead fool.

Austforbeer
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 01-14-2020, 12:40
That chick is straight up evil.

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
13 - 01-14-2020, 13:00
the guys name is worth money

if people **** with him it looks bad on the entire crown so he will always have security

how are they not taking the money

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 01-14-2020, 13:02
He was always destined for ***** whipping

KingSobieski
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 01-14-2020, 13:03
Megxit: the blaming of Meghan Markle for the Royal Retirement is misogyny at work
Megxit: the blaming of Meghan Markle for the Royal Retirement is misogyny at work | IMAGE.ie

Quote:
Markle's crimes, according to the royal-loving British public, are plenty ***8211; 'she's stuck up'; 'she's tacky'; 'she seeks to destroy the royal family'; 'she spends too much money'; 'she's lazy'. In reality, her crimes amount to just one ***8212; being an American woman of colour.
Quote:
And yet. This morning, we wake up to the couple dominating the front pages yet again. But to whom is the vitriol directed? Meghan Markle, the American-born black woman who dared to marry a prince.

KingSobieski
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 01-14-2020, 13:05
???SHE'S BLACK???

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
17 - 01-14-2020, 13:09
they have black and half black royals - but they were all very conniving when i met them

the whole story is fake imo but @ the same time i wouldnt be surprised if racism against their kid is real

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 01-14-2020, 13:15
Which royal inbred hung out with Epstein?

KingSobieski
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 01-14-2020, 13:19
that was so last week dude, get with current time

Goshin
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 01-14-2020, 13:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Which royal inbred hung out with Epstein?
prince andrew iirc
their uncle i think?

he got cut out too

Page 1 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prince Harry & Meghan leaving and not taking the money either

Social Website Bullshit