tick tock, ding dong, toot toot, etc

I like the thing about RA... RA seiges 60 POS in one day, blows up 40 of those the next, and they're POS spamming.

They keep getting closer to losing their super capitals to RA. Shrike hit structure the other day, saved by a cap transfer from a mothership. They almost lost a mothership, had to bring in the Titan asap to clear out some people, still lost 2 carriers. :) I was on vacation when this all started, and in my implant clone until Large Projectile V finishes friday, should have lots of time to poopsock this weekend. :)

I still have small/med spec and ss V before I get to murder my wallet with expensive expensive guns. :eek:

I still like the smaller faster stuff and cruisers/bcs to puts around in, but this was just the best thing I could do for the good of the corp and you need t2 guns to make the t2 ships overly effective anyway.

Last edited:
You really should get AAA to commit to the anti-BoB side. The more, the merrier.

I think AAA is just gonna wait until everyone is screaming "WTF", then go take about 15 BoD systems in one night all by themselves.

I've learned to never underestimate Evil Thug.

"D2 et al are trying to sneak in the backdoor, and they even dared to move their precious titan over to fountain. Little did they know, that OUR SECOND titan also was deployed to be in Fountain. Your move kids. Lets get it on properly. Stop messing around, bring over MM and whatever else you have left, to little, to little, MORE please."

so if their second titan is out of fountain and now in querious, does that mean that the "kids" move was a good one? :huh: but then there's nothing "proper" about the gangs that have been fighting fix so far.

so in conclusion, consistency fail

The Mittani said:
Posted - 2007.02.15 17:09:00 - [82] - Quote
GB- is in RedSwarm hands.

The JV1V capital yards were timed poorly.

I have a rusty coathanger here. Tonight, I'll be using it on LV's Titan.

gotta love the 'euphemisms'

kind of makes me wish I joined up with FREE instead of ENIGMA. I love my corp, but we go into providence and people will only come out if they have the upper hand by a long shot.

fucking rping pussies that comprise UK.

Last edited:
Back