BoB and MC up North

haniblecter

Veteran XX
Yea, so there's a cap fleet in Venal and they're appaerntly wanting to start some major war or something.

Oh yea, MC is BoB's bitch and the only currency they have between each other is rent money and deccing enemies (you figure out which goes to who)

This is news how? Everyone knows MC is either BoB's butt buddies especially after the ASCN fiasco.

Just remember, threaten their Dreads and they'll piss off to ganking in Empire. Or tell them that Evil Thug logged off somewhere in D2 space.

This is news how? Everyone knows MC is either BoB's butt buddies especially after the ASCN fiasco.

Just remember, threaten their Dreads and they'll piss off to ganking in Empire. Or tell them that Evil Thug logged off somewhere in D2 space.

Did you read the first sentance? That was news worthy, the second was just a cheap jab.

Yeah, I read it...I had known about it for quite awhile before the post and figured everyone else knew too.

Figured I'd make a thread on it for discussion purposes. Nothing much has happened yet, but Im sure once IRON moves back north and D2 starts mobilizing its going to be messy.

AND THEN, we'll need the thread.

Interesting how BoB always visits the north when the real northern fighting forces are on a road trip.

Omnipotence itself.

Back