So I've been thinking about it...

Gil

Veteran XV
I'm glad that you guys have let me be, never hazing me too hard for not playing much, ignored how I haven't done any pvp'ing, and never got out to 0.0.

I think most of you knew this from the start: I'm not a pvp'er. I can do it, but my heart's not in it and I just don't have the time to spend 6hrs hunting for someone so my pc can lag out until the battle's over.

I do have a massive mining ability, and pretty good production abilities. What I should join is a mining/industrial corp. Do any of you ppl know of a good one that's looking for a part-time miner?

dude you can fly T1 frigates and tackle, not everybody in an op has to deal 5000bajillion dps. And believe me it can make for the best moments when you track down and tackle that uber BS for you buddies to squish.

There's a good chance BoB is going to go hit Burning Ragoons, they're smashing LV something fucking hard.

If that happens I hope those lazy D2 cunts get their shit together and roadtrip.

i strongly suggest any of you newer guys to get in on this pvp action and hold off carebearing. If that's all i did in eve (carebearing) i'd not only quit playing, i'd probably shoot myself in the face

i'm looking at you mr. holliday :shock:

I think I have all EW skills at lvl3. Been trying to catch up on rigging and all those skills.

Only thing is I have this life and disability class all weekend, on top of all the regular homework. I'll see what I can do, but I doubt I'll have any time.

I think I've carebeared maybe two nights since Christmas. The first night I got bored after an hour, and ran to empire to sell off some stuff so I didn't have to do anymore. The second time, I lost a Raven. :(

It's just so damn boring anymore, I'll keep shooting stuff until I'm flat broke.

Back