t2 shield power relays

BEAST420

Veteran XV
So there is a big thread about this item in GD of eve-o selling for 80mil+. I picked up one of these as a pvp loot item back in like November-December. I haven't sold it because I thought they are as worthless as a spr 1 and when I checked the market, noone was buying them or selling them. I tossed it in the back of my hangar then.

The real question is... if they are just now being released, how the hell did I get it from loot back then? And more importantly, how did they get it to drop as loot back then?

Looks like the joke is on me. This bitch is going on the market in Lonetrek when I get home \o/

So there is a big thread about this item in GD of eve-o selling for 80mil+. I picked up one of these as a pvp loot item back in like November-December. I haven't sold it because I thought they are as worthless as a spr 1 and when I checked the market, noone was buying them or selling them. I tossed it in the back of my hangar then.

The real question is... if they are just now being released, how the hell did I get it from loot back then? And more importantly, how did they get it to drop as loot back then?

Looks like the joke is on me. This bitch is going on the market in Lonetrek when I get home \o/

Did you get them from BoB? :)

Their stats were changed appaerntly to make them worthwhile.

Now, all these missle boats that dont need capacitor (24% shield recharge for 34% less cap recharge) that have a passive shield tank, can get a massive boost to their recharge for no negatives at all.

Like, 170 raw dps passive tank on a drake for example. Recockulous if you ask me.

Their stats were changed appaerntly to make them worthwhile.

Now, all these missle boats that dont need capacitor (24% shield recharge for 34% less cap recharge) that have a passive shield tank, can get a massive boost to their recharge for no negatives at all.

Like, 170 raw dps passive tank on a drake for example. Recockulous if you ask me.
Recockulous isn't a word damnit, stop using it.

Back