[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I would think, at this point
or sometime soon dammit
People will wake up and see we are at war
an information, cyber, and now bio
War With China

Look at the arrests in the Universities
Professors and the amount of student spies we allow in
(all citizens of China are required to do whatever their governent asks them to do...
like spy)

EfNnkn5XoAEtHlz

:baby::boohoo:

xEgAE6F.jpg

I like how you quoted my literal explanation of why it wouldn't be treason in order to ask if it's still treason.

Cool. Here's the literal definition of treason.

trea·son
/ˈtrēzən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

the end goal was to overthrow the administration.

Last edited:
You quoted a dictionary definition, not a criminal definition and certainly not the specific definition as dictated by the constitution.

Here:

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

It will be interesting to see how quickly the US can manage to get boots on the ground somewhere once the dems get back in, 2020 or 2024, I'd give it about a month after inauguration

heh why do these conversations always turn into debates over definitions

its like we can't even agree on what words mean anymore

heh thats another one i hear around here that i don't think means what ppl here think it means but not worth arguing over :p

There's nothing wrong with the textbook definition of treason, it's just not the correct definition to describe the criminal act. Similar to how the word assault means to make a physical attack on, but the crime of assault is merely the indication that you intend harm and battery is the actual crime of being physically attacked.

It's perfectly acceptable to say that Clinesmith's behavior was treasonous, while stating categorically that he's not guilty of treason. It'd still be a little hyperbolic. It was certainly a corrupt and arguably seditious act.

You're more right than you know. This is a major problem in the public discourse and it's rooted in Politically Correct ideology.

Also, people are fucking stupid and no one bothers to study (much less learn from) history anymore.

Back