[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Most millenials are from boomers not gen x

Joop

Cmon juggs think

At best baby boomers who were early-mid 30's would have millenials, but most people have children in their 20's. MY parents were boomers, and they had me at 20. My kid is a gen Z...but I waited way longer than my peers to have kids. Their kids are now in their late 20's and early 30's

Last edited:
you probably waited longer for financial security because the boomers destroyed our economy

Don't be foolish. Juggs didn't wait because he wanted to. He was an involuntary celibate. He finally found one that would take his money and have his baby later on in life in exchange for American citizenship.

Not really tough, but a lot more freedoms. Scoobs and I are same generation.

Without looking at google...do you even know what a latchkey kid is?

From when i was a kid to now, parents have become super over protecitve. Sometimes with good reason, sometimes not

Sounds like a pretty cushy upbringing their jiggletits. Thanks for making my point for me.

something about the plummeting wages/payscale tricke up

why did you wait to have children?

was having too much fun being single, didn't want to be another divorce statistic, which i surely would have, or end up like many of my friends with a kid from 2-3 different baby mommas. plus i wanted to be financially stable, have a house, stuff like that

Sounds like a pretty cushy upbringing their jiggletits. Thanks for making my point for me.

what sounds 'cushy' about basically raising yourself and siblings from around 10 or so. I think my generation was probably the last where people actually left their parent's house by 18, and looked forward to it

was having too much fun being single, didn't want to be another divorce statistic, which i surely would have, or end up like many of my friends with a kid from 2-3 different baby mommas. plus i wanted to be financially stable, have a house, stuff like that

i can't imagine raising a toddler at like 50+, fuck that shit. u gonna be 70 (or most likely dead from covid for obesity) before your kid even graduates high school. :shrug:

Juggs you just fucked up math in this thread and trying to tell havax about math :lol:

also you arent the last gen to want to leave the house at 18 lol dont act like a turd "when i was a kid i did xyz" i walked ten miles uphill in the snow to buy bread no one cares and every generation tells that story

i've seen u guys talk about common core and try to calculate taxes and stuff most of u would probably fail 5th grade

Back