[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If the so called "boomers" were not around right now this country would collapse in .5 seconds. The younger generation has a lot to catch up on mostly because the lack of actual hardship. This is also due to the boomer generation coddling their kids to be sheltered little shits. TBH I think the US should put in a mandatory requirement that everyone serves in military for at least a year at age 18.

If the so called "boomers" were not around right now this country would collapse in .5 seconds. The younger generation has a lot to catch up on mostly because the lack of actual hardship. This is also due to the boomer generation coddling their kids to be sheltered little shits. TBH I think the US should put in a mandatory requirement that everyone serves in military for at least a year at age 18.

lol the boomers were the coddled generation

also wasnt year of service an obama plan?

lol the boomers were the coddled generation

also wasnt year of service an obama plan?

You have no idea what you are talking about. The so called "boomers" were raised by parents who went through the great depression and ww2. They did not have "play dates", cell phones, social media, the internet in general, etc.

There is going to be a lot of scrapegoating of low and mid level people to protect the high level ones that are ultimately responsible for everything.

make a show out of the expendables to sate the anger of the MAGA mob, but don't actually hold those responsible for making it all possible.

Scooby. Pretending your generation had it tough is pretty laughable.

Not really tough, but a lot more freedoms. Scoobs and I are same generation.

Without looking at google...do you even know what a latchkey kid is?

From when i was a kid to now, parents have become super over protecitve. Sometimes with good reason, sometimes not

i mean...compared to their predecessors sure boomers had it easier. but boomers had their own challenges as well. aure they acquired wealth easily, bought home easily...but these are things they still had to earn and work a lifetime for.

the boomers are ultimately responsible for “spoiling” their offspring to such a degree that we now have to invent things to be upset about.

Boomers created such a fucking amazing society that millennial morons have to come up with the weakest shit to whine about.

Thank you boomers.

#thankaboomer

i mean...compared to their predecessors sure boomers had it easier. but boomers had their own challenges as well. aure they acquired wealth easily, bought home easily...but these are things they still had to earn and work a lifetime for.

the boomers are ultimately responsible for “spoiling” their offspring to such a degree that we now have to invent things to be upset about.

That wasn't boomers though, that would have been their offspring and THEIR offspring...x gen who created millenials

Back