[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i would imagine that most red states will be blue in the next 5 years or so

white people are so terrible and racist that POC just cant help but to leave their own behind and practice "white flight" to remain close to us

what is that boogaloo shit anyway

i have a faggoty relative thats like 16 or 17 or something that talks about it all the time

everyone can reasonably deduce that herman cain was at that rally because he either had to be out of duty to his job or because he felt like if he didn't go he would fall out of trump's good favor.

i think the crazier theory would be to assume that herman cain really just loves attending rallies and this is how he likes to spend his free time.

just like a good little racist commie to believe that a black man like herman cain could ever have a single thought of his own, because he isn't intelligent enough to think for himself, ffs, he's black, right?

there is no fucking way that a black man would ever want to attend a trump rally, no sir-ee, he just a slave to trump.

Havax reeeeeeaching again...

Trump doesn't have friends. They're friends as long as they can do something that benefits him. Having this blood on his tiny hands won't bother him, it just mixes in with the blood of the other 150,000.

Last edited:
Covid doesn't make your immune system useless or you'd have a valid point.

Dying from complications related to covid is the same as dying from complications related to aids.

Nobody dies of AIDS, you die of pneumonia caused by inhalation of seminal fluid into the lungs. :harambe:

Nobody dies of Covid19, you develop pneumonia caused by molecules in your lungs collapsing due to vibrations from 5G waves. :tinfoil:

Dying from complications related to covid is the same as dying from complications related to aids.

Nobody dies of AIDS, you die of pneumonia caused by inhalation of seminal fluid into the lungs. :harambe:

Nobody dies of Covid19, you develop pneumonia caused by molecules in your lungs collapsing due to vibrations from 5G waves. :tinfoil:
Until I see the medical record of Cain that says he only had covid-19, I'll stick with the tried and true: kikes are deceitful and malicious.

p2yVm.png

90 days until you go full BDS

:harambe:

It's not like 16 hes getting crushed in every battleground state to senile biden

its over

:harambe::harambe:

i know your in denial but its time to admit reality bro

let your reeees out now

After all these years you can't even 'you're' and we're supposed to trust what you have to say?

If you're a TDS leftist sure

If you have an ounce of logic or reason you just shake your head and laugh

Or if you're American you cry

Back