I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

i already asked and it was answered

and bliss, thats fine to have an axe, i can see that, but to have a machete for "debris" seems unlikely, esp if its in the backseat of your car

think343 said:
he claims on sa that the machete is used in some kind of martial arts. sounds pretty far-fetched.

edit: and i demand pics (of the ex).
Spoiler
hes said in other threads that hes a martial arts instructor/enthusiast :shrug:

from the SA thread he said that he had a machete in his car because he was training with his martial arts instructor with the machete and happened to have it in his car

come on, i mean what the fuck are the odds that a nutjob like this even exists, and that he CAUGHT him in the act, and that he is a MEMBER on this board, and that he took the time out of his day to POST this

10000 to 1?

a dildo in his ass while sucking his own dick...i mean...its just so...

tehcreat!ve said:
fair enough

but i still call bullshit

why the fuck did he have a god damn machete just chilling in his car

doesnt everyone have at least some sort of weapon in their car?

I don't think the machete is too far fetched :shrug:

The new boyfriend upside down sucking his own dick with a vibrator sticking out of his ass up into the air is more far fetched.

Got Haggis? said:
i all bs, its too well written

Clearly you haven't read any E/N threads on SA.

ANd the catchphrases are from SA, since it was reposted here it will confuse people but it's still funny, fake or not.

Jesus, when I have a dildo in my ass and I am sucking my own dick, I have the fucking door locked. WHAT WAS THIS GUY THINKING?!

I actually met a guy that could do this, and it wasnt just a simple thing. he litterally had to bed his spiine to reach, was in a permanent hunch after he bent it

Back