[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump on Tuesday tried to walk back his remarks, claiming he misspoke when he said he didn't see "any reason that it would be" Russia that interfered.

"I would like to clarify, in a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,' " Trump said. "The sentence should have been, 'I don’t see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia.' "

Trump also said Tuesday that he believes Russia interfered in the presidential election, but again muddied the waters by repeating a claim he has made previously that other parties could have also interfered.

Lmao trump cucked out

Soros made a phone call to jared ans kelly told them to tell trump he had to reneg

#globalism :lol:

Trump on Tuesday tried to walk back his remarks, claiming he misspoke when he said he didn't see "any reason that it would be" Russia that interfered.

"I would like to clarify, in a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,' " Trump said. "The sentence should have been, 'I don’t see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia.' "

Trump also said Tuesday that he believes Russia interfered in the presidential election, but again muddied the waters by repeating a claim he has made previously that other parties could have also interfered.

Lmao trump cucked out

Soros made a phone call to jared ans kelly told them to tell trump he had to reneg

#globalism :lol:

trump has been saying this for over a year now. :shrug:

Article Below from January 2017 said:
“As for hacking, I think it was Russian,” Trump said at a press conference in New York. “But I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people.”

Later, he emphasized his skepticism. “It could’ve been others also,” he said.

Trump: Hacking Was Russian - The Atlantic

Trump admits to Russian hacking even as he attacks U.S. intelligence community - The Washington Post

This is what happens in the USA when you work hard
Tearful surprise greets man who walked for hours to get to work | Fox17

MAGA

Car trouble didn’t stop Walter Carr from getting to his first day of work with a moving company Sunday, even if he did have to walk nearly 20 miles in the dark.

No longer: Carr was rewarded with his boss’ car after making a lasting impression on his first clients. After his 2003 Nissan Altima broke down Saturday and “backup rides fell through,” Carr set out from Homewood, Ala., at midnight en route to a home in Pelham, expecting the walk to take seven hours, homeowner Jenny Lamey writes on a GoFundMe page.

He’d traveled 14 miles before police picked him up around 4am, per WIAT. They bought Carr breakfast and a take-out lunch, then dropped him at Lamey’s home around 6:30am, per AL.com.

As the rest of the Bellhops moving crew had yet to arrive, Lamey suggested Carr take a nap. According to a viral Facebook post, he got to work instead.

“This was the first job in a long time to give me an opportunity to get hired. I wanted to show them I got the dedication,” says Carr, who moved with his mother to Alabama from New Orleans after their home was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.

“I just can’t tell you how touched I was,” says Lamey. Bellhops CEO Luke Marklin is on the same page.

“The grit and heart Walter showed defines Bellhops’ culture precisely … We set a high bar on service and he just raised it,” he wrote in a Sunday tweet. A day later, Marklin thanked Carr by handing over the keys to his 2014 Ford Escape, leaving Carr “trying to hold back the tears,” per AL.com.

“No matter what the challenge is, you can break through,” adds Carr, who hopes to join the Marines before getting a bachelor’s degree in physical therapy. Some $8,400 has been raised to help him on that path.

33962350.sfxl.jpg

Last edited:
Wish people would stop using the term hack. It's not hacking if I give someone my login information or if someone leaks it out.

Edit... I'm expecting too much from leftists. :(

Last edited:
I highly doubt that Russia 'hacked' anything. Someone skilled enough to be on a government payroll is most likely skilled enough to cover their tracks. If it looks like russia did it, its because someone wanted it to look like Russia did it, or even more likely, we're just being told it looks like Russia did it

"and again the use doesn't..." ok I know it's been a long time since pre-school, but surely you're familiar with the phrase two wrongs don't make a right.
strange tho that we only seem to care and identify these cases in certain circumstances.

the "what aboutism" you're throwing around here is stupid. the US has a history of destabilizing various states and regions, but that doesn't make us buddies with them. in fact history demonstrates that in many cases our subversive efforts soured relations with the targeted countries. we've acted shady, but the leadership of the countries we were subverting never pretended that shit didn't occur.
so you're buddies with russia?

the divisive facebook memes deserve more than a brush-off. simple people are easily manipulated and we have a bunch of simple people in this country. some TWers thrive off of this childish shit. I mean "liberal tears" or "old man rage," might be fun for the lols, but the reality is there's been a concerted effort to play the dumb from both sides against one another and I'd argue the end result isn't to our benefit.
honest question. do you believe that these guns and jesus memes that russian bots liked and shared on facebook changed the result of the election? ie hillary would have won, but russian trolls chanced the result?

anyway when I was talking about the undermining of the democratic process I was speaking more specifically about the hacking of the DNC etc... and it looks like our god emperor reversed himself and has just stated he does in fact believe the assertions made by our intelligence community. Why did he he allow himself to be cucked by Putin on the world stage?
putin cucks everyone. he's cucked every american president. why does it only matter this week?

I highly doubt that Russia 'hacked' anything. Someone skilled enough to be on a government payroll is most likely skilled enough to cover their tracks. If it looks like russia did it, its because someone wanted it to look like Russia did it, or even more likely, we're just being told it looks like Russia did it

Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed

anyone that takes what the CIA says without extreme skepticism is probably incapable of independent thought

Why dont you call out st for spamming n word and faggot every post hmmmm

LoL you guys are all such bias turds

youre reeeeeeeeeeeeetarded

he was referencing the NY times getting roasted for a gay cartoon

as in: painting gays as unnatural and unacceptable

basically you and your every day life

:)

Back