[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

brown_recluse2.jpg

Brown Recluses are fucking nuts, I've known two people that have had that happen to them, although it didn't destroy half of their hand, one did take a pretty big chunk out of someone's leg muscle though.

They're very prominent in the whole eastern part of Texas.

Those, rattle snakes, and black widows, you have to know what all 3 look like living here. When I'm out in the bush of Texas (Especially hunting) I've come across all 3 quite a bit.

Last edited:
holy crap, remindes my of how much i HATE spiders, something so small that can do that deserves to die on site. Even if its a different kind of spider, kill them all, its the only way to be sure

I smash all spiders on site, unless it's like someone's pet tarantula :)

Also if I have a firearm or weapon of any sort, I kill any venomous annoyance that crosses my path.

I know it sounds shitty but what if you had your have your middle finger amputated down to the knuckle? Imagine watching people's faces when you shake hands with them. They'd look you in the eye and not pay attention to your hand and then they'd get a weird look on their face when they're not feeling a finger that should be there. And right in the middle of the hand it wouldn't be too obvious so they'd be confused and maybe a little horrified, but try not to show it.

Hope the finger heals up some, just look on the bright side though. When you flip people off you'll have one badass looking scarred up middle finger. You can't say anything after that honestly.

Ok dude, not to upstage but to EMPATHIZE, I got bit by a recluse spider in Brazil, Aranha-marrom is its common name. Almost died from it as well. No badass pics like you though, that's fucked up. WE ARE STRONGER THAN THEM.

WE. ARE. SPARTA.

also,

*high five* (after your surgeries, of course)

I'm not even sure what to say. I've read a lot of threads here and have been prepared for the worse. But nothing could have prepared me for that.

I feel sick to my stomach.

Back