Loser neighbor will come kissing ass for a favor.

always shit in your own backyard

yeah this right here imo

never ever fight with your neighbors even if they wrong or evil

just avoid them........ignore them if you have to

nothing is worse than someone living next to you with a constant vendetta

nobody wants to be the Hatfield–McCoy feud.......still fighting generations later because neither side will move and you don't even know what the fight started over yet alone why you keep it going.

Been working out what I will tell him. So far I have the following.

You're a fucking scumbag, your wife is a fat dumb bitch, and your daughter is a pretty good slut. Don't ask me how I know she's a slut, but get the fuck off my land. I'm not your friend.

How's that? Clear, concise, and factual. What do you think. Open for suggestions.

you seem very nice to your neighbors in other posts i have read

is this the same people or a different group?

so it makes sense that they are starting to take your kindness for weakness, are trying to take advantage, and yes it def gets old fast.

i'd just let them know you have other things going on. more important things on your plate.

Last edited:
Ok, I’ll bite, what’s the back story?

Well there is years worth of bs Ive dealt with when dealing with them but here is one example and the last straw for me.

Last ice storm we had he calls me up after dark to ride with him to store for safety reasons. I say ok cause Im nice. We get to store and Im like fuck it I will get get redbull while at store. I go in, get redbull, and goto register. He's done buying and he and the girl are having conversation about who has the best dope around town. Im not there to listen to dopers talk while ignoring me as a custy.

So I silently count to 45 and then politely tell the cunt "I'd like to make this purchase." He flips the fuck out. Accuses me of telling him to stfu and the like even tho I didnt say one word to him. Then he talks shit to me the whole way back. He and his entire family are stung out and retarded.

Despite that fact I've given them all types of furniture, a computer, and I work around their house for free just to be cool. None of that comes in his pea brain though. He was just salty I screwed up him finding out a new drug connect and fucked up his mack game to that register whore.

Long story short. I do for them. They do nothing for me. Always pick fights with me because the TV is there god and the threat processing and logic centers of their brains are mush. Also they spend well over $400 on pot at the dispensary every month and hit me up for cash because I save money.

They are the types that will use you till you have nothing and then laugh because you are broke. They are not my friends are are jealous af Im set in life and it's only a matter of time the bank takes back the house they think is theirs.

If you have a dog across the street that does nothing for you and always shits in your yard would like that dog?

Yeah, start up a beef with someone who's always around your house....when you're gone....when you sleep.

What could go wrong?

They know full well not to fuck with me like that. They saw me beat the every living shit of of that Army guy out in my driveway with my bare hands. Plus they know I'm cool with the cops and they know I have cams up. (cams are for critter watching)

Last edited:
yeah that is a pretty common demographic these days

i used to have a neighbor who tried similar things

always needing a ride to town

always needing something at dollar store

i was nice and gave him a ride since I was already going that way but then he wanted it every time

would just stand there waiting for me to leave (knowing my schedule) to the point of a dog wanting to be adopted

they will climb inside you if you don't create boundaries and physical space

big walls and locked doors make good neighbors

it is time to establish distance between you and them

niceness is perceived as weakness

and that is why the weakest people irl always demand you have to play nice

i am naturally a nice person......who has been forced by these types to be a dick

maybe this is my way of admitting I am also weak

yuck......but good luck

Last edited:
Despite my bants having been homeless all those years I'm extremely humble in real life. Will give you the shirt off my back type. Yeah like you said. Their type see's politeness, and teammanship as weakness.

Instead of going scorched Earth I am going to follow the advice given by you all. When he comes begging just gonna say "Sorry but I got nothing for you man. Please dont ever come by or talk to me ever again. Have a good one", and leave it at that.

Thanks lads.

Last edited:
they are roaches

there are so many of them these days. they live off crumbs and kindness of others.

we treat others the way we would like to be treated

but instead have to remind our self to treat people the way they would treat others

it is very hard to find people who care about anyone more than they care about themselves

and when we do that person is typically punished and brutalized for it

very sad situation..........but leaves us more time and resources to search out those who do deserve it and would actually reciprocate

very glad to see you are doing well in past few threads

Last edited:
how many people do you think you're the loser neighbor to?

None of my business what they think, but I fully encourage others to have the wrong idea. By doing so they give me the advantage. Silly boy. BTW you ever come out of the closet or you still playing pretend?

I assumed you wouldn't even be able to see any other cabins from your cabin, let alone have talk to neighbors in their remote cabins.

Actually it's a subdivision of cabins built back in the 50's. Most all of which have been added onto. That's why mine is just over 1,700sqft instead of the original 400sqft.

Last edited:
Well there is years worth of bs Ive dealt with when dealing with them but here is one example and the last straw for me.

Last ice storm we had he calls me up after dark to ride with him to store for safety reasons. I say ok cause Im nice. We get to store and Im like fuck it I will get get redbull while at store. I go in, get redbull, and goto register. He's done buying and he and the girl are having conversation about who has the best dope around town. Im not there to listen to dopers talk while ignoring me as a custy.

So I silently count to 45 and then politely tell the cunt "I'd like to make this purchase." He flips the fuck out. Accuses me of telling him to stfu and the like even tho I didnt say one word to him. Then he talks shit to me the whole way back. He and his entire family are stung out and retarded.

Despite that fact I've given them all types of furniture, a computer, and I work around their house for free just to be cool. None of that comes in his pea brain though. He was just salty I screwed up him finding out a new drug connect and fucked up his mack game to that register whore.

Long story short. I do for them. They do nothing for me. Always pick fights with me because the TV is there god and the threat processing and logic centers of their brains are mush. Also they spend well over $400 on pot at the dispensary every month and hit me up for cash because I save money.

They are the types that will use you till you have nothing and then laugh because you are broke. They are not my friends are are jealous af Im set in life and it's only a matter of time the bank takes back the house they think is theirs.

If you have a dog across the street that does nothing for you and always shits in your yard would like that dog?

They know full well not to fuck with me like that. They saw me beat the every living shit of of that Army guy out in my driveway with my bare hands. Plus they know I'm cool with the cops and they know I have cams up. (cams are for critter watching)

I'm sorry to hear that brother. These are the worst kind of people and prey on generous people. They are parasitic vampires, and unfortunately you've been playing their game by giving. I've been there. They are good at their craft and have more practice acting the victim then you have repelling them. They will make their bad choices and decisions your problem. Do NOT give anymore time or money unless it benefits you. Even if they've gotten themselves into a hole. Distance yourself, charge for rides, be busy, if you do help don't be in a hurry, but be polite. It will confuse the shit out of them. Tell them 'no thank you' when they ask for something. If they get abusive walk away, don't play their game.

I'm sorry to hear that brother. These are the worst kind of people and prey on generous people. They are parasitic vampires, and unfortunately you've been playing their game by giving. I've been there. They are good at their craft and have more practice acting the victim then you have repelling them. They will make their bad choices and decisions your problem. Do NOT give anymore time or money unless it benefits you. Even if they've gotten themselves into a hole. Distance yourself, charge for rides, be busy, if you do help don't be in a hurry, but be polite. It will confuse the shit out of them. Tell them 'no thank you' when they ask for something. If they get abusive walk away, don't play their game.

It just breaks my brain Plas. I been thru literal hell so I know what it's like to need help. I help folks because I feel as tho it's the right thing to do and because I feel I should give because I've been given. Ulterior motives, on my behalf, do not enter my mind in such matters. Oh you have problem. Dam. Welp lets figure it out. That type of thinking. You are right and so are the others. I'm just going to keep it polite, but firm. Imma do me. They can do them.

Mike was a good dood, who set took care of another good dood. Bless his soul, may he rest in peace.

Thank you for that. Not a day goes by I do not miss him. Doing my best to control my emotions atm even tho it's been two years since the cancer took him. If I can be even half the man he was then I would have done good. Again thank you.

Last edited:
Yep. You gotta do for yourself before you can do for others. We want to help because we've been helped and know the struggle.

I just got off the phone with a guy in the neighborhood. Good guy, but his car is out of commission and he's freaking out. He has a mini van I fixed yesterday and dug out of the snow with the plow truck. It was parked on the road and had a literal mountain of snow around it. The minivan doesn't have insurance so he wants the car fixed asap. I told him I'd take a look today, but if it's complicated he'll have to wait until my project in the garage is done first. Not going to spend much time outside in the cold fighting a remote start/ security issue when all he has to do is make a phone call to insurance. This same minivan sat for over a month with a bad battery and flat tire because I didn't have time.

Do for you and be smart with your resources. Don't feel like you're being selfish when you say no.

Thank you for that. Not a day goes by I do not miss him. Doing my best to control my emotions atm even tho it's been two years since the cancer took him. If I can be even half the man he was then I would have done good. Again thank you.

That's all we can ever hope and try to aspire towards.

to improve a little each day to make those we do care about, are worth our time, worth our efforts, proud of us. If they are still with us or not.

we can't save people who don't want to be saved or don't deserve saving.

simply acknowledging that reality, that we do not control, don't have any control over, doesn't make us a bad person. It just makes us able to refocus on those who do are worth it and do deserve it.

It took me a while to learn that not everyone has the same thought process, or even capable of logical thinking. People get so wrapped up in their own head they can rationalize anything.

You're good people Red, strive to be a better person for your own good.

Back