[DIY][PICS] Spent some of the winter watching youtube

I do find it hard to believe you finished in 2 hours. why doesn't anything ever take me only 2 hours? everything I do I have to multiply it by a factor of 4; if I think 2 hours... nope it'll take 8 hours.

why do mexicans always like those bright colored houses, like blue and neon green and yellow and shit?

Mine looks a bit like this, but with a flat roof. Snow has no weight here

f2FOPL7.jpg

I do find it hard to believe you finished in 2 hours. why doesn't anything ever take me only 2 hours? everything I do I have to multiply it by a factor of 4; if I think 2 hours... nope it'll take 8 hours.

I said two hours but that was just me rounding up. According to the FB live stream it took a total of 1 hour and 42 mins. Dunno why cause I dont know you. Well you have consider I worked with a tape measure and power tools almost all my adult life. I know what I am doing. I guess.

why do mexicans always like those bright colored houses, like blue and neon green and yellow and shit?

Cant speak for Mexicans because I am American. The obvious stated, I chose Cape Blue for a reason. Color psychology. How does it work, and how do I know you have never ran your own business?

tbh it's kinda weird how much white people hate colors (not coloreds)

On my block the only white sided house is the dumb rednecks (real rednecks) who are always begging me for my wifi and begging the other neighbors for things like food. The rest are painted/sided in various colors. Reds, blues, green, and a few tans. I'm only beaner in this town. Havax still hasnt figured out his 4chan white power bullshit is just that. Bullshit. Love gets more done than does hate. Duh.

Just make sure your pipes are bent properly, like so:

Spoiler
Spoiler

That's called a S trap. Inspector would fail that in a heartbeat.

Did you do the soffits too?

No Vet XV. They did that. Halfassed.

that's a pretty bad house

Here. Have a pic of my den.

JWgRLz3.jpg

Woe is me

Last edited:
Back