[PICS] Fortnite

StapleMammal1

Contributor
Wha happn to fortnite thred?

uOR0ZNF.jpg

a3cGLkq.jpg

CuckTruk

I been playing Fortnite a bit for the last two weeks. Checking it out as my kids want to play it. It's well made for a free game. Not keen on the 3rd person thing. I'll give it a couple more weeks.

Last edited:
alright alright I'm home now to post my FN stats that no one gives a shit about :roller:

NoJL4ZZ.jpg

main account - k/d is a bit sucky because it took me a while to get the hang of the game, I was pretty shit for the first few weeks

w/ Squads I invariably play with at least one girlfriend and one console friend, so we have some pretty heavy anchors...and duo is either with a girlfriend or my 7 year old. Hence, only 1 win :D

Spoiler

son's/gfs account - all the solo/duo stats on here are mine, from grinding on their battlepass. Switch Victories not included, partly because they are tracked separately and partly because it's too fucking easy on Switch...

Spoiler

ive concluded fortnite is where all the minecraft prepubes went to... cuz that died right around the same time as BR and FN became a thing

I tried playing that on my Xbox with my kid and I sucked so badly I wanted to break the controller in half :(

How the hell do people aim on an Xbox?!!?

I tried it on my kid's iPad, and then on my own Android phone, and I sucked on those too.

Meanwhile these fools are shooting, cycling through weapons, getting headshots, and building walls and floors all at the same time.

Well if there's such a performance difference between the platforms, that seems... kind of unfair and kind of stupid?

Granted, I might not even know what I'm talking about because I only played it across the space of two days, but still... I must have joined probably 30 or 40 matches, and to date I have killed exactly 1 person. So either I intrinsically suck on an epic level, or the platform advantages of a PC are totally ridiculous, or else the game isn't very intuitive to new players? :(

i mean the pc-nonpc crossplay factors for real time games has been obvious since always... both in input and skill. hardware performance less of a thing, but still a thing. most companies solve it by simply keeping the elite pc master race separate from console plebs, but not epic...

nope theyre doing everything possible to make FN suck for anyone with skill in favor of mobile/console sperglords... the gaming equivalent of communism. so give it time, soon everyone will suck equally :p

happy, crossplay is a thing, like you can invite friends from psn to a pc group, but mostly games get sorted by control scheme. Mobile users get sorted into mobile lobbies, switch users go to switch lobbies, etc.

Back