Fortnite totally pwns pubg

im watching this shit on twitch, fortnite needs skiing

this walking and bunny hopping everywhere is making me sick

I've never played a 3rd person shooter on PC and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. You need to take advantage of looking around walls, etc.

Building is too quick, hopping around is annoying. Otherwise a really fun game.

This is how long I waited to play today. Others had a hour or more que. The new Guided Missile Launcher is op and great for recon as well as blowing up enemy. Played a full 8 hours today. Now I'm Level 52. Much pew pew.

JjFHgGf.jpg

Last edited:
Rust is an abomination in terms of such a shit dev team. How the fuck was that game in alpha for 4-5 years? Hell, it's still in alpha. The graphics settings barely work. Why did they even put them in the game?

How can you hate on Rust and it's development team? They made the first version from scratch and put it in alpha while it was hardly a game, decided it was crap and totally remade it and it was back on track within a year. Over the last two years the whole game has been consistently updated weekly with an open and transparent devblog next to it.

I have never seen any early acces game being developed in such a great way as Rust. :shrug:

I have noticed there is a message that they have implemented a 'cool down' between rounds. Sounds like they probably have more traffic than they can handle

Rust is an abomination in terms of such a shit dev team. How the fuck was that game in alpha for 4-5 years? Hell, it's still in alpha. The graphics settings barely work. Why did they even put them in the game?

you havent played rust for a while have you. i hadn't played for a while either and jumped back in a month or so ago. Looks completely different. Graphics updated, textures look awesome, changed their building queues. But they have been pretty much on top of dev since it started.

I *only* played 1-2 months ago right around the time it went from alpha to retail. The graphics settings still didn't work.

Back