Anyone do IP Torrents?

I could see people using Torrents if they want a high res version of a movie.

Here's the latest App that works on a Firestick to stream, it's called Live TV.
Free Live TV, Free Movies? Yes Please! New Updates! Amazon Fire Stick - YouTube

It works but sometimes it buffers and the quality isn't that good. But it does have channels from all over the world. These kind of apps are hit and miss. They'll work for a month, then stop and I'll have to find another.

Amazon is supposed to have Prime day in October. Firestick 4k will be on sale. Right now it's $50, but should drop to $25.

Last edited:
I love IPT. Their IPTV service is pretty killer also. I donate $10 whenever I want access and get a month of like 60,000 channels. Great for PPV events and live sporting events. I watched the Minnesota and Portland local news coverage actually.

so you like IPTV? i want to try it. do i need to get ExpressVPN or something first before I do it? do you watch directly on your PC or do you use a smart tv/firestick to watch it?

I have a firestick + Amazon Prime, it's pretty nice but still not as good as a 4K disc.

The most annoying thing is you cant switch wifi channels on the firestick so I've had to set my 5Ghz router back to fixed ch35 or something which is what every other wifi in the area is using.

I just use Tivimate on my shield. I do run PIA on my TV also but I have ran it without PIA and never had issues. It connects to IPT servers so I am pretty sure its all hidden from your ISP.

Works great!

Streaming has come a long way, to be sure. But I have kinda eclectic tastes in movies and documentaries and stuff... building my Buster Keaton and Fellini collection wasn't possible through streaming services, so I still keep a NAS around for that kind of stuff. IPTorrents really can't be beat for that and for e-books and whatnot.

Back