Fuck it cold

Nearly 6 inches of blowing shit yesterday, rain overnight, and now 50 mile per hour winds.

The snow was like concrete last night and this morning plowing, now it's headed below zero F's

Fuck it cold.

Here, turn on all the lights and look at this.
jRtyZt3.jpg

We couldn't sit outside tonight and have drinks because it was a bit chilly.

Last edited:
I no rite. Same in Dubai. Never got past 25 yesterday. That's about 77 in 'Murican money. Was only 57 on my way to work today.

Now we're getting frost quakes.

i like the map of reported frost quakes

vermont like "Ya we get em all the time"
maine over there "ya bud us too"
massholes down south agreeing "yep u fukin tell us about it chief"
new hampshire like "nah not here bro just u guys idk"
rhode island chimin in "ya we're special 2"

I skied in New Hampshire many years ago. Coldest place I've ever been in my life, and likely to stay that way. The chowder was to die for though after a day on the slopes.

"Global warming" was a trick designed to get dumbfucks to pay for the air they breathe. Climate changes in a cyclical manner of which is mostly caused by the white g class star we call the Sun. If in doubt compare the size of Earth, and then compare size of Sun. Have nice day.

"Global warming" was a trick designed to get dumbfucks to pay for the air they breathe. Climate changes in a cyclical manner of which is mostly caused by the white g class star we call the Sun. If in doubt compare the size of Earth, and then compare size of Sun. Have nice day.

Soon the earth will be the size of the sun and just as hot.
It's grown so much already!

Herpaderp. Science, how does that fucking work?

Clearly climate change is being driven by VY-Canis Majoris; Look at the size of that fucker. We need to collect taxes for Space Force and blow that thing up.

Star-sizes.jpg

Herpaderp. Science, how does that fucking work?

Science works rather well when you are not a literal retard so don't worry about science you fucking midget.

Clearly climate change is being driven by VY-Canis Majoris; Look at the size of that fucker. We need to collect taxes for Space Force and blow that thing up.

Well, considering all of them are connected magnetically you are sorta right. You get +rep. GG vdb

Last edited:
All of our energy comes from the sun. Some of that energy got converted into bio mass and eventually oil, depriving the earth of that energy. We are merely liberating that energy for the greater good.

But fuck it cold. Get busy liberating those dead dinosaurs.

At this point not only am I ok with coastal cities getting flooded, I'm actively trying to make it happen.

It's 2020 and Miami still isn't under 4ft of water. It is, however, fucking 27 degrees outside in god damn central Florida right now.

Back