[So] I just got "terminated"

DVCxPanda said:
the guys who think Blitz deserved this fate are F*ing assholes. I thought we were a better community than to bring internet shit to RL.

Are we even sure it was someone from TW that busted him out and not someone at work he told about it?

DVCxPanda said:
the guys who think Blitz deserved this fate are F*ing assholes. I thought we were a better community than to bring internet shit to RL.
Blitz is a fucking faggot. If this happened to someone else, I might agree with you, but anything anyone can do to fuck over Blitz in any way is great

Yes ladies and gentlemen - you can rape babies and sodomize farm animals - but if you're a snitch, you're bottom of the fuckin barrel.

Zulu said:
Yes ladies and gentlemen - you can rape babies and sodomize farm animals - but if you're a snitch, you're bottom of the fuckin barrel.
What Blitz did was fucking 13yr old kid shit compared to those extreme's. The point is that someone went out of thier way to report whatever Blitz did to the cops. Some pansy went out of thier way to report some petty, frivolous shit to the cops.

DocHolliday said:
Since when is a publicly held stock owned store a private place in which customers have rights including and not limited to pictures taken of them without their consent? Better remove the security cameras!

Its not against the law. Sure they could sue the corporation but its certainly not against the fucking law and he has ZERO chance of being cited let alone jailed.

EDIT: I just read the rest of your post. Ok you were agreeing with me on most of my post. I guess its privately owned property in that the stock holders own the store. I saw its public in that you are not in a place in which you are granted more privacy then your own home.

I have a very close family friend that is a paralegal and I stated the entire situation to her with all the information and was 100 % honest. There is no chance of me being jailed or even fined based off of 3rd party involvement. It would take one of the PEOPLE I actually took pictures of , to come forward and individually press charges and even then it'd be difficult to do anything other then fine me, wich I'm not happy about , but still I feel better knowing I stand no chance of being jailed. The worst is over, I lost my job. Nobody here knows my name, where I live or my personal information. Or so I hope, so I doubt any further invasion into my life will directly effect me. I am not saying that it won't, more like I HOPE your done fucking with me whoever you are.

Blitz said:
I have a very close family friend that is a paralegal and I stated the entire situation to her with all the information and was 100 % honest. There is no chance of me being jailed or even fined based off of 3rd party involvement. It would take one of the PEOPLE I actually took pictures of , to come forward and individually press charges and even then it'd be difficult to do anything other then fine me, wich I'm not happy about , but still I feel better knowing I stand no chance of being jailed. The worst is over, I lost my job. Nobody here knows my name, where I live or my personal information. Or so I hope, so I doubt any further invasion into my life will directly effect me. I am not saying that it won't, more like I HOPE your done fucking with me whoever you are.

isn't there anyway you could find out who reported you?

merc said:
isn't there anyway you could find out who reported you?

It was an anonymous report allegedly so no not really. Unless of course the LP guy was lying to me to get information out. The thing is, he is "loss prevention" and I fucked up a couple days ago and forgot to scan a gamecube out during a sale. That was when I was confronted about being fired or quitting, this thing with the LP guy didn't happen till a day later so the timing was coincidental. What confused me is if the entire issue was about the pictures, why didn't I talk to a HR manager, why the Loss prevention.... I dunno it all feels wrong.

no one from this site reported you dip shit one of the people you bragged to in real life reported you.

ps karma is a fucker

Kelven said:
no one from this site reported you dip shit one of the people you bragged to in real life reported you.

ps karma is a fucker

yes that makes more sense. I think you just wanted attention from these people Blitz. shame on you. SHAME! :lol:

Back