Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 2831 of 8750
jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56601 - 01-01-2018, 19:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
who would take the belt in an autistic monday night raw style ladder match with jgrange and cpt tele
You would run into the ring interfere with a steel chair and run off with the belt.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56602 - 01-01-2018, 19:14
rheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
emberassing
Quote:
u cant stop the manic scrheeeeeeeching

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
56603 - 01-01-2018, 19:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
You would run into the ring interfere with a steel chair and run off with the belt.
...in nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off h***1077;ll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56604 - 01-01-2018, 19:15
Where's your car, Tele?

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
56605 - 01-01-2018, 19:15
GOIN LIKE OWEN (HART)

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
56606 - 01-01-2018, 19:15
I drive for Uber and picked up a crazy lady who refused to get out of the car at the airport unless I pulled into a no parking zone. She didn't want to walk the extra distance to her terminal but I wasn't going to get a ticket on her behalf. After about 10 minutes of back and forth she finally relented and got out calling me every name in the book on the way. I contacted Uber about the incident and they tacked on an extra nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off h***1077;ll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
56607 - 01-01-2018, 19:16
Just an fyi the guy who pours the popcorn on his head most likely is employed by the Boston Celtics. Teams will place employees in the stands and have the camera seem like it just happens to catch their nonsense. One of the most well known incidents of this happening was last year when the Warriors had a middle aged woman in an ugly sweater and goofy dance moves "caught on camera"... truth is that was set up just like nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off h***1077;ll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
56608 - 01-01-2018, 19:16
TELE HAS MET HIS MATCH HAHAHAHAHA

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
56609 - 01-01-2018, 19:17
My wife runs an art gallery and low poly art is really popular right now. One thing about the low poly art style is that it can look incredible (like OPs quilt) or absolutely amateur without much middle ground between the two extremes. The amateur stuff will have a very low level of detail often accompanied by poor lighting and almost no regard for nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off h***1077;ll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
56610 - 01-01-2018, 19:17
autism wrestlemania with king autist ellen as referee

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
56611 - 01-01-2018, 19:18
I live in Wisconsin and this picture is pretty typical of what you will see around here from September through November. I'm guessing there might be a bit of photo manipulation going on to make the colors "pop" more than usual but this is still an accurate representation of our Fall season. As Winter approaches the leaves will fall off entirely like nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off h***1077;ll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56612 - 01-01-2018, 19:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
I drive for Uber and picked up a crazy lady who refused to get out of the car at the airport unless I pulled into a no parking zone. She didn't want to walk the extra distance to her terminal but I wasn't going to get a ticket on her behalf. After about 10 minutes of back and forth she finally relented and got out calling me every name in the book on the way. I contacted Uber about the incident and they tacked on an extra nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off h***1077;ll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
56613 - 01-01-2018, 19:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
autism wrestlemania with king autist ellen as referee
ya fam

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
56614 - 01-01-2018, 19:22
I went to Yosemite a couple of years ago when California was experiencing a drought and Yosemite Falls was seriously affected. All the lakes in California had incredibly low water lines but for some reason I didn't expect the falls to be reduced to a trickle. It was a depressing experience for me because it was nothing like I remembered it to be from my first trip there... I had originally visited Yosemite with my family back in nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off h***1077;ll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
56615 - 01-01-2018, 19:23

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56616 - 01-01-2018, 19:25
Now that's an amazing gif

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
56617 - 01-01-2018, 19:43

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56618 - 01-01-2018, 20:00
Quote:
GG

I'm not joking when I say this may just be the saddest ****in post I've seen on TW.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
56619 - 01-01-2018, 20:01
its pretty ****in bad

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56620 - 01-01-2018, 20:03
Quote:
Pretty hilarious. They have to look up personal info like anybody cares.
then bothers to post this pathetic post with all personal stuff blacked out to show he has some friends on facebook lol

Quote:
GG

GG indeed.

I love 2018 already

Page 2831 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot