[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

that ^^^ should go in the Bernie thread...
feels like enemy infiltration here

i know it's a loser thread
but that's the way it is

Pretty sure if he knows how to twitter you libs into a rabid frenzy over trolling which you all should have learned how to ignore somewhere around early 2000's when Nigerian princes were promising cash, he can figure out how to send emails...

the fact you feel the need to actually defend this is pathetic

lol faggot

1920px-Health_care_cost_rise.svg.png

Go take a gander at the WHO stats and then compare the thousands and thousands and thousands of American families destroyed by the US health care system for simply getting sick (durr don't be unhealthy) and then I'll take seriously one guys complaint.

Your chart is missing a source and the definition of "heath care cost".

President Trump announced Saturday night that his administration would no longer consider his personal resort in Doral, Florida to host the 2020 G7 summit in Miami and suggested he might consider Camp David.

How would a single payer system change rising hc costs? You’re simply transferring the cost; and what government service can you think of that becomes cheaper when the government runs it? So you know of any government contracts that are cost effective?

Personally, I think your first step should be getting hc costs in line with other countries first. I think that should be your first goal before creating a bloating government program.

I’d like to live in a world where I can be in a photo with someone and not spontaneously adopt and or support their entire life and views.

Back