ass fucking!!

the reason you wouldn't "give a fuck" is because you have no class. I know, its something that is hard to come by these days, so I don't blame you or your skank of a girlfriend for not having any.

Bring on the flame.
I think you are the one flaming..

So let me beat you to it,

Flame on

I've had a lot more positive feedback than resorting to calling my gf a whore and such. Its all the same responses now.

1) You do drugs!

2) Daddy rape babby!

3) Wait thats it

I approve of this thread. Nice place and a cool gf. People just hate to be haters. Most of these kids probably still live with mommy n daddy.

I think you are the one flaming..

So let me beat you to it,

Flame on

I've had a lot more positive feedback than resorting to calling my gf a whore and such. Its all the same responses now.

1) You do drugs!

2) Daddy rape babby!

3) Wait thats it

You're both just immature. It's cool. os and I were speculating that years from now no one will even give a shit about nude pics on the internet, because all the younger people do it now like it's nothing... it's the wave of the future.

A less prudish society would rock... like in that one Star Trek TNG, where they go to the planet where everyone runs around naked and Wesley almost gets killed for falling in a flower bed. NERD ALERT!

You're both just immature. It's cool. os and I were speculating that years from now no one will even give a shit about nude pics on the internet, because all the younger people do it now like it's nothing... it's the wave of the future.

A less prudish society would rock... like in that one Star Trek TNG, where they go to the planet where everyone runs around naked and Wesley almost gets killed for falling in a flower bed. NERD ALERT!

Wow, your star trek reference says it all. Some people dont give a fuck and are comfortable with their sexuality. I might be immature some ways, but sexually, I bet I have years on you, mr star trek.

I approve of this thread. Nice place and a cool gf. People just hate to be haters. Most of these kids probably still live with mommy n daddy.

This is what I was thinking. The references to star trek only putting the nail on the coffin.

Wow, your star trek reference says it all. Some people dont give a fuck and are comfortable with their sexuality. I might be immature some ways, but sexually, I bet I have years on you, mr star trek.

This is what I was thinking. The references to star trek only putting the nail on the coffin.
Some people dont give a fuck and are comfortable with every aspect of themselves, including trivial things like what kind of television shows they like.

Also, I'm a chick.

Also, married, quite happily. And I have years on you.

BUT AGAIN - you're just young, having fun. I don't begrudge you that. Rock on with your bad self. In my world, cool is being yourself and doing what you want to do as long as you don't hurt anybody.

Good on ya for havin the balls to post naked pictures of yourself and your gf on the internet.

Hopefully for you, this does not come back to haunt your lives forever; which is a high probability given some of the losers here on TW.

Lastly - what is the big deal here? I suppose it's quite an event for the 95% virgin population, but having sex with a half decent lookin blond chick....big deal?

One more thing, to clarify - by immature, I meant doing things without regard for their potential consequences or thinking about the bigger picture, as in once pics are on the internet there are no take backs. Ever.

Back