HBO - True Detective

dis show def better than the bridge. unless you mean the bridge from overseas. haven't seen that one.

Don't listen to fufu. I watched that rush movie because he said it was good.

Should have known better to trust the taste of a 30 year old azn d00d whose internet name is "weed" and who thinks league of legends is the pinnacle of gaming.

whoa you raging that hard you gota make stuff up? how is my internet name "weed" ? my steam id, my league account, heck even my tumblr have been "de verdes" for years+

and why would you ever think i said league of legends is the pinnacle of gaming? i cant tell if your raging or trolling, im going to assume the latter

im mad cause i responded to someone who accused me of randomly made up stuff like bad movie taste?

przn are you aware of how internet forums work? just in case you aren't, internet forums are where people post things - and then other people post things in response.

Last edited:
dis show def better than the bridge. unless you mean the bridge from overseas. haven't seen that one.

Haven't seen bridge us. There's a us bridge and a French bridge now. Original in danish is only one I've seen. It's good.

Not BB or deadwood good, but much better than other stuff.

This looking better than that. But this is great production, like a movie. If it pulls through with the plot, like it's already doing yes it'll be better.

I was worried about pacing of true Dick's. If they were going to fill episodes with ultimately irrelevant wild goose chases like The Killing, or if they were going to drag out six clues over six episodes. After last episode m thinking we'll even wrap up the retelling, and get to the new murders in this season.

I m excite.

przn - true tribalwarrior

step 1. in a thread about a television show, randomly flame people with stuff you make up
step 2. when they respond ask them "u mad bro?"
step 3. ???
step 4. profit

Last edited:
przn - true tribalwarrior

step 1. in a thread about a television show, randomly flame people with stuff you make up
step 2. when they respond ask them "u mad bro?"
step 3. ???
step 4. profit
to be fair, you bitch about good episodes in very good tv shows for either inane reasons or simply to be contrarian (see threads on game of thrones & breaking bad)

how is that being fair? of hamed's 6+ posts with however many lines of text, less than 1 line of text total is about rush or what i've posted about true detective. he's spent less than 3 lines total even discussing true detective in 2 pages of posts

the majority of his posts have simply been him trolling me about league and "umadbro" garbage

see:
Spoiler

so yeah HK i gotta ask - did you even read what przn typed?

Last edited:
yeah, didn't want to fight with being on same day as super bowl i guess

how is that being fair?

he commented on whether or not your opinions on the merit of tv show episodes is worth paying any attention, and you freaked out on him. so to be fair with respect to his aforementioned comment, your opinions of other episodes of awesome tv series have been wacko in the past

to be fair

tbf

i don't really care either way, just making conversation 

i don't really get what you're trying to communicate HK. so i post 1 line about how i didn't like all the preaching/family bullshit in this episode, about 6 words total. was that O.K.? thats normal right?

and if as a result people start quoting that post and addressing me directly about games, posts i wrote 6-12+ months ago, "umadbro" garbage, etc i shouldn't respond? and if i respond im freaking out?

or is wat ur saying i shouldn't even post my opinion in the firstplace? you're just lookin for a circlejerk or something?

Last edited:
yeah, didn't want to fight with being on same day as super bowl i guess

Which is pretty pointless since HBO airs reruns pretty much every day on multiple channels, people have DVRs and there's always HBO Go. There's really no reason not to air it.

Does anyone know what this picture is? It was on the wall of Dora Langes moms house. I thought it was going to be something important, but they never mentioned it again. Still creeps me out for some reason.

attachment.php

i tend to agree w/ you fool

all sorts of shows seem to do it too when there's some sort of schedule conflict with a sporting event or random 3 day holiday - breaking bad, justified, GoT, etc

Does anyone know what this picture is? It was on the wall of Dora Langes moms house. I thought it was going to be something important, but they never mentioned it again. Still creeps me out for some reason.

attachment.php
google Courir de Mardi Gras

it does look kinda creepy

Yes the dad was related to absent, Sammy.

Fufu buddy I love you but you seem like a dude on adderall.
Also. Rush sucked.

Can we start calling HK Helen? I double take every time I see HK. It's like you guys are nexting me.

Even with reruns hbo may want to foster the "release night " angle. The entertainment columns write tripe about TV recaps, people talk about shows the day after, and very small fanatics set up viewing nights- especially for shows like wire and got.
Couple that with the fact that they really don't lose much at all by delaying an 8? Week show one or two more weeks so it stays in the limelight longer, and really what's so bad about delaying a week? Not like they are bumping another shows worth of ads in their adless rerun channel.

i tend to agree w/ you fool

all sorts of shows seem to do it too when there's some sort of schedule conflict with a sporting event or random 3 day holiday - breaking bad, justified, GoT, etc

Well shows on network television have to contend with advertising sales, and they probably can't lure many advertisers to spend the typical amounts when a show is up against a superbowl or holiday, but HBO is a subscriber based network so there's little point to postponing.

Back