I retrospective: isuk@tribes is fucking creepy

It turns into not being the internet when you start digging up real life shit, or awkwardly showing up to LANs just to be annoying.

Maybe the LAN was the only way he could get internet access so that he could stalk people on the internet instead of real life

when did i stalk someone in real life are you retarded

don't post on this forum anymore you old creepbag

please then, put your spin on what people have posted here.

Did you show up to a lan uninvited?

Did you try to call slam at his work?

Did you smurf as sarca to get personal details from glare?

Why do you follow bew around in threads asking him about real life stuff?

All this thread has been so far is wierd people that have vendettas agianst me or that hate me aka Jisalin collecting shit on me from a few years ago, and Kurayami trolling everyone. Then all the bandwagon haters are jumping on, obviously there are a lot of people I annoyed in the past. :lol: Why the fuck does Jisalin even have a collection of my posts what a fucking wierdo.

I guess I am a total "stalker" based on some internet videogame forum posts. :rofl:

Posting for the sole purpose of pissing people off is completely normal. Everyone that doesn't do it or accept it is a bandwagoner. LOL!

What I've learned from isuk: showing up to people's apartments in the middle of the night, LAN parties a couple of hours away uninvited, calling people's place of work, and trying to pry as much information out of people's locations down to street addresses, bus lines, and class schedules is NOT stalking.

Hey KittyCat, I don't have a vendetta against you, and I don't hate you, therefore here's my unbiased opinion:

You're a creepy little fuck who should be banned.

What I've learned from isuk: showing up to people's apartments in the middle of the night, LAN parties a couple of hours away uninvited, calling people's place of work, and trying to pry as much information out of people's locations down to street addresses, bus lines, and class schedules is NOT stalking.

I consider what I have done a sucess since Jislan actually wasted countless hours collecting quotes from me spanning 2-3 years. If anyone is a stalker its Jislan stalking me. Yeah, I am being 100% serious who would waste time researching all of that, its even more disturbing then me trolling Kuryami with his fake first name.

Back