Ace Combat 7 is a good game

I enjoyed my play through the game. I started gaming with flight sims so I am quite biased.

The PC version only supports 4 total joysticks and only Thrustmaster brand so you have to use a controller unless you happen to have one of those 4 sticks.

I'd happily sell and ship my trackIR5 over to you for a good price bro, I've moved onto VR now :)

Great bit of kit

Yeah? You got the hat or the headset mount?

I'd really like the hat mount as I run speakers so I guess I can wear a cap for it. Then again I can always order a hat mount in, it's pretty cheap and the proper USB headset thing is probably much better than the hat mount. I'm interested.

I enjoyed my play through the game. I started gaming with flight sims so I am quite biased.

The PC version only supports 4 total joysticks and only Thrustmaster brand so you have to use a controller unless you happen to have one of those 4 sticks.

For me, the first playthrough is just to get familiarity with the levels. Try and get the F22/F35/A10, and replay the game on Hard, getting S difficulty and shooting down each Ace.

For me, the first playthrough is just to get familiarity with the levels. Try and get the F22/F35/A10, and replay the game on Hard, getting S difficulty and shooting down each Ace.

I havent gotten all the Aces yet and would like to.

Since beating the game though, I find myself going back to BF5 instead. I tried getting into the multiplayer but kept saying no rooms available. I need to try again.

I havent gotten all the Aces yet and would like to.

Since beating the game though, I find myself going back to BF5 instead. I tried getting into the multiplayer but kept saying no rooms available. I need to try again.

If you want to get all the Aces, Medals, etc.. this page will tell you how

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown/Aces | Acepedia | FANDOM powered by Wikia

I've gotten all Aces, and S on Hard on mostly all levels. Once I get S on Hard, i'll try the multiplayer, maybe even try the harder difficulty of Ace (once you beat the game on Hard)

finally grabbed this today, mostly for the VR, but I will definitely give the flat stuff a go too

Back