Interested in KISS? They got a tour going on

I think Ace and Gene have major beef with each other. You can dig around on youtube and they both put out videos about how the other one is a dick....like anyone cares in 2015 or whenever they put the videos out. Most wont even know who kiss is

What is the fifth farewell tour for KISS? I don't hate them, but I am not a fanboy either.

They are ok.

I will not be going to any shows.

I loved orig VH, but don't see the reunion happening.
EVH is just a scumbag wanker.

Yeah what the hell happened to Eddie Van Halen... not only does he look like a fucking Halloween decoration but he just seems like a total scumbag... alcohol, it's a helluva drug

eddie looks fine now, he's had lots of top lvl surgical and dental work done

he's probly eating a pound of stem cells every day

hqdefault.jpg

Diamond David Lee

Musicians don't know how to do anything else. That's why they have a farewell tour, then come back. The bands are companies, that's why they want to keep working.

In theory they could replace the members when they die and keep the band going. It happens to some degree with older groups coming back with 1 or 2 surviving members and using the band name. But they end up on the "B" circuit as the younger crowd doesn't really care. Kiss was heavy into marketing, and merchandise. They could create a young version of the band and send them out on tour to keep the legacy going. Journey is an example of a young singer coming in who nailed it.

Musicians don't know how to do anything else. That's why they have a farewell tour, then come back. The bands are companies, that's why they want to keep working.

In theory they could replace the members when they die and keep the band going. It happens to some degree with older groups coming back with 1 or 2 surviving members and using the band name. But they end up on the "B" circuit as the younger crowd doesn't really care. Kiss was heavy into marketing, and merchandise. They could create a young version of the band and send them out on tour to keep the legacy going. Journey is an example of a young singer coming in who nailed it.

yes still tours with i think 1 original member? and steve howe isn't even technically an original member, although he was on all the classic albums. they don't even have richard wakeman's son anymore. my mom asked if i wanted to go see them recently and i said what's the point? it's a cover band.

Back