Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 01-04-2019, 17:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
The great posters: Gon, WarWitch, Stone, Aestis, Yankee, Special, Glare, PubKnight, FancyCat, Firestorm, Kinetic Poet. . .have all left, and won't be back. Difficult to blame them as this place now exists to support havax and tele giving each other handjobs over the latest Trump gaff. I come here only to **** on all of it; it is a character flaw. There will be a day soon, when Rayn will have had enough of the ****hole this place has become, but I hope he can hang on until the indictments of Junior, Senior, Kushner and the rest are complete, I'll be posting here daily once that mess begins. I'll be riding general discussion like Slim Pickens' Major Kong on the Hydrogen bomb headed toward civilians.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 01-04-2019, 17:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
Fancy Cat posted this week you senile turd
I saw it on fb and twitter; like I said, I only come here to take a dump.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 01-04-2019, 17:48
Vanster plz get help dude

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
45 - 01-04-2019, 17:49
i put two barrels of a shotgun in my mouth, pulled the trigger and woke up at this website

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 01-04-2019, 18:02
Played Tribes and lurked for a few years. Joined on 9/11 after TW goatseed the world.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 01-04-2019, 18:05
I think it was in 2000, my uncle called me and asked me to come over and check out this new video game he got. Watched him play for a bit and then I got on it and that's all she wrote. Before long, I got my own PC and installed tribes demo and play the few maps it came with.

However... I couldn't for the life of me figure out how everyone else was zooming past me. All I could do was run and use the jetpack while standing around with my dick in my hand. I was easy pickings but continued to be cannon fodder for everyone else.

Then Tribes 2 came out, bought it right away and was suddenly able to zoom around like everyone else. Fell in love with the game and as I played it more and more, I began to look for scripts to install.

There were 2 legit places (that I remember) to get scripts for the game. 1 site - that I don't remember the name of - was all in grey while the other site was TW. I created an account and would read the posts about scripts and **** like that. For some reason, I had to create a new account (which is this one) and slowly started to venture into the general form. I mostly posted on TWL because of the ladder and, as we all know, this place was filled with TOXIC T1 homos.

I dont remember when I began to mostly post on TW though. I would bounce between TW and TWL but TW is what really shaded my online presence on other forums. It didn't take long until I was a total cock sucker to everyone else on any other forum I ventured too. lol.

Then I got sober and stopped being a dick. Strange how that worked.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 01-04-2019, 18:08
I remember the ie-natural cap vid. Does that up the 3%

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 01-04-2019, 18:23
no.

[IE]-Natural

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
50 - 01-04-2019, 18:26
exhibit A

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 01-04-2019, 18:35
Do we hate lemon or Vanster in this thread? I forget, can't keep them straight

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 01-04-2019, 18:42
planet-tribes morphed into this place and I came along for the ride

Im a decorated T1 player

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 01-04-2019, 19:40
I played a **** game called tribalwars.net. I wasin a tribe that started as a group from another internet game. On that game I was a noted troll and can look back to this day and cringe as I found my footing and personality. Well you guys came over and you were a bunch of ******s rocking the boat. My leader loved making alliances and i think our tribe was the first top 10 to ally with you all. Well there was an internal coup that I'm not sure the specifics of and i supported the new leader. He ended up ousting me quickly from leadership for trolling so i script kiddied the forum to fail and made many alt accounts with the leader having a dick in his mouth.

This wasn't good for my health in the game as I was pretty firmly in former allies now enemy territory. Took out some waves of troops and lived. FalseM heard about my little guerilla war and told me to join up cause he figured I'd fit in and was fighting well. Big war happens, l shifted my forum activities over to this site as i got along very well with a large group of dudes. Even played t1 with people like...**** i forget their names.

Know Uno is back around, Gow.TW was my neighbor, anubis still posts but I wasn't tight with him. Oh fool of course but not close in game just in forum whoring. Wonder whatever happened to that old ****** iceman. I could see him being vanster 2.0 just in a generic live vicariously through internet game power ways.

K46 represent. Also interesting reggs noted the int* thing. Haven't taken one a while but did a few times between 15 and 21. Always intj or entj. Perhaps that's where the stormfront 2.0 comes in hah.

Last edited by Esteban_Villa; 01-05-2019 at 08:47..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 01-04-2019, 19:59
my story is a lot like Data's but formatted less spergy

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
55 - 01-04-2019, 20:13
Played Tribes when I went home for a week my sophomore year of college, got hooked. My laptop couldn't run the game so I just obsessively posted about it on the Sierra message boards. That summer I built a comp capable of playing it as soon as I got a few paychecks, began posting on the OGL boards. Then they started censoring and everyone was like TW just started **** OGL go there. I'm here because I'm allowed to swear.

Yaason
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 01-04-2019, 20:27
I just checked my join date. 09-04-2000. Damn...

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
57 - 01-04-2019, 20:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
Oh fool of course but not close in game just in forum whoring.
Yea I was way over in K64 I think, which was a totally dead zone. I just remember coordinating with the other TW bigs there early on to take out an 11 village holder within the span of 1 hour, I think it might've been the first timed assault TW did in the game. He disappeared in one night and immediately all of his tribe buddies either quit or were sending us messages pleading not to conquer them. The game sucked so bad, I can't believe we played it as long as we did. It was way more fun to talk trash on their message boards and recruit everyone in my IT department to play too. "What's the strategy?" "Just be super aggressive, don't respect any alliance, work with other TWers." Everyone had a blast ****ing with those idiots.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 01-04-2019, 20:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxCarnage View Post
I got my copy of T1 in Incite PC mag, the trial never expired for some reason but I paid for a real copy of T1 at Best Buy out of respect.

Started poking around and found PlanetTribes which I think lead me to TW. Registered at like 13 years old and it ****ed me up p good. Thanka guise!
nahhh you were a good kid. That ****ing pic of you and your "bicep" was ace

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
59 - 01-05-2019, 02:11
im learning that no one gave a **** about goshinwar
**** all of you

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 01-05-2019, 09:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
We had some Myers-Briggs mega thread a few years ago. A vast majority of TW users were pretty analytical, with quite a few INT*s specifically.

Race realism comes very easy to rational minds.
What is your personality type? [MBTI] - Stormfront

lol you're not wrong...

Page 3 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tell the tale of how you came to TW

Social Website Bullshit