[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Then why are you posting this dumb troll

Joop-10GBP

he's posting it because there is no MAGA :/

2yn3q1c.png

This is retarded. The state of the union is a requirement by the Constitution. It doesn't require that it takes place in the house in front of a bunch of retarded Democrat congressmen. Trump should just rent out a big venue and have a rally for the State of the Union. Would be awesome, and a big fuck you to pelosi.

Is he going to pay for that himself? A bigly rally? Or are we done with martyring ourselves over the shutdown?

I can't wait to hear Trump tell us how great the country is doing during a shutdown. :lol: But we all know he'll just whine about Democrats for a solid hour.

Who woulda thunk "banning" a handheld object in the middle of a country where there's 350 million of said objects with no barrier to entry would result in there still being acts commited with the objects

Color me shocked

Is he going to pay for that himself? A bigly rally? Or are we done with martyring ourselves over the shutdown?

I can't wait to hear Trump tell us how great the country is doing during a shutdown. :lol: But we all know he'll just whine about Democrats for a solid hour.

your people are going to get hungry before trump's people

Like he said, because he thought they'd get a proper celebration. Stop being so dense.
This is hilarious troll (and actual offer) from a restaurant that many consider the best in the country.

Wait. You honestly think that they would've invited Clemson before if not for a belief that they'd already be getting a nice dinner?

I mean you're right, it's hilarious opportunism, but that's all it is. They'd never invited Clemson otherwise.

Wait. You honestly think that they would've invited Clemson before if not for a belief that they'd already be getting a nice dinner?

I mean you're right, it's hilarious opportunism, but that's all it is. They'd never invited Clemson otherwise.

Alinea doesn't need to be opportunistic. You need to buy a reservation ticket months in advance. It has three Michelin Stars, and is widely regarded as one of the best restaurants in the world.

We all have to do our part to help make up for the embarrassment living at 1600 Penn Ave. :shrug:

Alinea doesn't need to be opportunistic. You need to buy a reservation ticket months in advance. It has three Michelin Stars, and is widely regarded as one of the best restaurants in the world.

We all have to do our part to help make up for the embarrassment living at 1600 Penn Ave. :shrug:

It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

i mean it is funny alright

bq-5c3e19c23c67c.jpeg

but not for the reasons you betas will understand

i thought you gals loved brand loyalty?

this was the point of living?

bq-5c3df3e254f2a.jpeg

that and bringing the fucking cringe

bq-5c3c2061a3494.jpeg

not being able to take a joke

besides being the joke

let's be fair, it's extremely opportunistic :)

they are taking the opportunity for an easy cheap shot at Trump, whether simply for publicity or just because it's funny

i'm sure trump and the people that don't get brainwashed by msm are really upset about it.

Back