Black War Bear

Sure thing, Kurayami.

Ya, getting AV/AB Allstar, AB Assassin, EotS Assasin, Ironman,etc....no skill required.
Lets see:

Arathi Basin All-Star: Assault 2 bases and Defend 2 bases in a single Arathi Basin match.

Arathi Basin Assassin: Get five honorable kills at each of the bases in a single Arathi Basin battle.

Ironman: In a single Warsong Gulch battle, carry and capture the flag 3 times without dying.

Shit you got me. Those sound REALLY hard.

Good thing you have a bear mount and can ride from one base to another really quickly and get 5 HKs (not killing blows, HKs)

Oh wait, I played about 4 EoTS the other day and got all of the achievements except for the really long grind ones.

If they are so easy, how come you have not accomplished them?

Oh that's right, you are going to get Arena Master right? How do you plan on getting Arena Master if you can't hit 2.2k?

Season 1 was a completely different beast then now days. In Season 1 the people in PvE gear still had the upper hand.

Last edited:
Lets see:

Arathi Basin All-Star: Assault 2 bases and Defend 2 bases in a single Arathi Basin match.

Arathi Basin Assassin: Get five honorable kills at each of the bases in a single Arathi Basin battle.

Ironman: In a single Warsong Gulch battle, carry and capture the flag 3 times without dying.

Shit you got me. Those sound REALLY hard.

Good thing you have a bear mount and can ride from one base to another really quickly and get 5 HKs (not killing blows, HKs)

Oh wait, I played about 4 EoTS the other day and got all of the achievements except for the really long grind ones.

:lol:

I honestly haven't read 3/4 of the achievements, let alone the PvP ones, but damn, I feel like I can bang all those out right now. I know the 100 wins or whatever in each battleground is a pain in the ass and just takes time, which is what I hate about most of them: time/time and effort.

I did 4 EoTS

I got all of the possible achievements that don't require 100 games played.

Should I chore through 100 painful games to get a meaningless title?

Naw, I'll just wait until S5 is over and get Arena Master.

I was too busy raising a puppy, nice try retard.

Sorry, what was this about not having enough time to play arenas with a puppy? You won over 300 BGs? Maybe you should have spent that time getting a S4 weapon.

Already have Master of AV, Master of WSG, and just need 100 wins in EotS for Master of EotS as well.

Last edited:
Season 1 was a completely different beast then now days. In Season 1 the people in PvE gear still had the upper hand.
Okay.

Rogues in PVE gear (this is you) had the upper hand through S4

In S1 I had no PVE gear except kara pants and played against paladins with 2100 healing vs. my 1500.

Good thing PVE gear had the upper hand right?

dunno that might be tricky if your opposition doesnt suck

and what sucks is the achievement is easier for some classes more than others.. like, priests aren't going to have a chance in hell.

Last edited:
wow, is this guy serious

the ONLY difficulty with killing the city leaders is the defense the other faction is putting up. if you only had 4 people on the only PvP aspect of the event, your mount really doesn't mean shit.

also, battlemaster is much more about time invested than skill.

grats, you can PvE and spend a lot of time in BGs. so pro.

Back