OT: All your base are belong to us

I knew this little piggy once...

he cried "wee wee wee" all the way home.

really.

I think someone wrote a story about him.

Does anyone have the link to the website for the "all your base" Flash movie?

BlackSun said:
Does anyone have the link to the website for the "all your base" Flash movie?

I know you didnt. FUcking retard. AOL has a fucking keyword for fucking moronic numbnuts retards like you

go to google.com and search for... AYBABTA. I bet youe will get liek 1000000000000 hits.

GJ

Win

My OFN contribution, from another thread:
highway.jpg

I haven't posted to this thread since 2000...

I made the Sailor Moon pic (which ceased to exist).

Cool.

do you think youre cool for bumping this you cock sucking pygmy faggot cockholster?

(PS you are a fucking queer)

You are the all moron, all bumping assbag that thinks he is clever. You are the compost heap of unwanted posters that plague these forums, and you need to stop breathing my air.

what are these brainless morons who hate this thread still opening it for?

do they think that there's free dog biscuits in here or something?

Are they too stupid to read the thread title?

what is it, exactly, that makes them so farking stupid that they can't do what a normal human would do, and choose not to click the link?

Is their single remaining brain cell too busy keeping them breathing to tell them how dumb they are?

Should we call their mommies, and tell them to write a note on their shirts for them so they don't forget?

I tried to comprehend those difficult questions, but your superior intellect confused and frightened me.

Im trying to help these people Bad See Arr See.
Trying to make them realize what a horrible thing it is they are helping keep alive.

I am not alone.

You are not alone in your thinking. Call me a moron, but you wont change feelings...Now here i go with the typical "we are both entitled to our opinions" shit. I am smarter than MOST three year olds, just not the ones that know photoshop apparently.

Whine on...I will too.

Cunning comeback.
Lets agree to disagree on this lame ass mockery of an entertaining thread.
*ignored*

Back