Alliance WOTLK Raiding

Nah, I'm just amused by the necessity to raid previous content. The game isn't nearly that difficult anymore sadly.

Yea you really won't find good players from here that are fully epic'ed out.

We've had a lot of solid players that joined in greens and blues and became an integral part of the guild.

Yea you really won't find good players from here that are fully epic'ed out.

We've had a lot of solid players that joined in greens and blues and became an integral part of the guild.

Found a few, found a few who aren't as well. Its not really the matter of "Oh, you haven't done 6/6 Sunwell, you can't join" type of a deal, its more of "you haven't put any effort into your gear currently, how do we know if you can do it in the future" thing.

To each is their own I suppose. I'm pretty sick of flaky apps and being cautious never hurt anyone.

No matter how much time you spend recruiting people you lose some, biggest thing is to recruit people that fit into your guild. Some people are all about being in the top guild on a server and will jump from guild to guild getting what they can while they wait for a spot to open up.

Found a few, found a few who aren't as well. Its not really the matter of "Oh, you haven't done 6/6 Sunwell, you can't join" type of a deal, its more of "you haven't put any effort into your gear currently, how do we know if you can do it in the future" thing.

To each is their own I suppose. I'm pretty sick of flaky apps and being cautious never hurt anyone.

Yea it's what I mean. I know the classes I play. But if I were interested in joining, I'd have to completely reroll and therefore, based on your criteria, I'd have no chance, yet you know I'd be a solid player given the time is the point.

When extent/Sigma first joined, he was in greens and blues, but now is our top healer. He just needed some gear to show that. I never even heard of him on here before then.

I'll say though, there's not too many consistent non-flakes on this board. At one point or another, they've played with us and quit.

Last edited:
No he rolled an alt just to mess around on the server with us (and never really leveled it).

He's been recruiting for his alliance guild for a long time on here.

Yea it's what I mean. I know the classes I play. But if I were interested in joining, I'd have to completely reroll and therefore, based on your criteria, I'd have no chance, yet you know I'd be a solid player given the time is the point.

When extent/Sigma first joined, he was in greens and blues, but now is our top healer. He just needed some gear to show that. I never even heard of him on here before then.

I'll say though, there's not too many consistent non-flakes on this board. At one point or another, they've played with us and quit.

:wave:

First off, Neil is my buddy irl and he is a baller, Law. I love him.

Also, that whole scenario with you or me rerolling to join each other's guild is a bit different because we already have the experience on our own side. What I am saying is, if someone I barely know come to me with greens with vendor gems wants to join a sunwell guild, I would be stupid not to have some serious reservations about them.

Back