I think i'm going to invest in AMD this year.

"AMD the most popular stock on Robinhood w/ millennials."

anything with that distinction should immediately have an RSI of 9,000

if AMD stock isn't $20+/share by the end of the year, I will leave TribalWar.

Told odio and retard brigade not to buy this they cameo way way to late

If you don't know what your doing stay out

Down 20% lol

kittycuck thinks everyone wants to be a day trader looking to sell off quarterly.

You either have money to risk, or you're a bitch. I don't need it back tomorrow.

First time in 10 years AMD has something competitive with intel. Their GPUS are always impossible to buy for the first 3-6 months because of coinminers and they have two big releases this year with the Polaris refresh in Q1 and VEGA in Q2.

I expect nVidia stock to shoot back up to at least 110 too. The Nintendo Switch is selling very well.

Last edited:
First time in 10 years AMD has something competitive with intel. Their GPUS are always impossible to buy for the first 3-6 months because of coinminers and they have two big releases this year with the Polaris refresh in Q1 and VEGA in Q2.

ive got my buy order @ $8 lmao

Lol that's not how you value a stock odio especially a growth stock already with a messed up pe ratio

Look at the multiples don't invest on emotion

This has newb written all over it slogg is right lol thousands of stocks don't be closed minded this stock was way too trendy

how many different ways do i need to tell you i am a bagholder and your day trading bullshit is irrelevant to me?

Short of massive fraud or a hellacious lawsuit, there is no way AMD is going to crash

Last edited:
Back