vlasic isn't for serial when saying we're horribad

the initiative is one of the best fighting groups out there

while they're not a power bloc themselves, they can hold their own

they are renown for their RR bs blobs

hahahaha

INIT good

yeah right

RR BS, maybe - you're shit at everything else :D

Edit: For example, have a look at your killboard - when 90% of your losses are retarded shitfits you know something is wrong

Last edited:
Of course most of the losses will be shitfits. That's why they fucking died. Plus, you don't seem to be looking at the NC killboards if you want to see comedy fits...

leave the CAOD shit for CAOD, nubcakes.

Last edited:
You know doc has been playing just a few months, right?

Why not help a newb and post a fit for him? A fit for someone with a few mil SP would be helpful.

Oh wait, you're just here to be a stupid asshole.

Sure

If you insist on using a Jaguar to suicide tackle (it's not a good idea, you should use a Stiletto for tackle work instead):

[Jaguar, Jaguar]
Overdrive Injector System II
Damage Control II
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I

Medium Shield Extender II
1MN Afterburner II
Warp Scrambler II
Phased Monopropellant I Hydrazine Boosters

Small Diminishing Power System Drain I
150mm Light AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S

Small Core Defence Field Extender I
Small Core Defence Field Extender I

Downgrade guns or the MSE to a Regolith if you have PG issues.

This is obviously not a dogfighting fit as it lacks DPS in the form of a Gyro.

So war in the north is pretty much over with Atlas pulling out and reports of IT caps going home even though they haven't announced it officially yet.

Had some good fights, wish the lag wasnt as bad. H-W fiasco for SC pretty much sealed victory for us. Molle seems like a terrible tactician.

Hmmm. Strange, not sure anyone else is leaving. Atlas showed up just in time for the h-w fiasco. We were doing better before they showed up.

IT has clones moved to delve. I wouldn't believe everything you read.

Well even if IT hung around, I dont see how they could do anything except roam right now without the support of Atlas.

-A- has had pretty terrible participation and the only entities that actually seem to be totally invested in the war from the beginning are IT/ROL/INIT.

You guys were doing decent moon wise before Atlas and -A- joined up, but SOV wise we repelled everything you threw at us. The Sov mechanics made it really easy for us to defend though I will concede, we just set all the important shit to US TZ, or tried to at least.

Overall I would say the SC was terribly unorganized, they didnt act as one entity, share the same comms, commit fully to the effort, and the FC's made horrendous decisions. For example the first Atlas cap fight in NCGR where Atlas lost about 60 caps. All they had to do was take out a JB pos, but instead they take the bait and lose a shitload of caps totally eliminating all the momentum they had.

I have no doubt that the NC wouldnt be standing right now if the SC leadership hadnt made such poor decisions, H-W and otherwise.

Everytime I see that guys name this is all I can think of.

mole.jpg

This all I have to contribute to this thread. Oh one more thing. The game is broke. Fleet fights are zero fun and favor whoever is in posistion first due to the lag. Talent at that point is taken out of the equation.

Same things happened in Shadowbane at large banes. It is game breaking imo.

Lies.

The game isn't broken. We had epic fights last night. You just can't bring 500 pilots per side and hope it goes well.

Im in H-W here and there for the NC as well, guests of the NC.

I fly for Wayfarer Stellar Initiative.

Had some fun fleet shit going down there, was a clusterfuck a few weeks ago but still fun.

Concur.

So what is this h-w fiasco mentioned? I've had lots of fun in h-w, perhaps I am missing something?

Molle tries to go for the throat of the NC and orders SC to invade and hold down H-W (main staging system of NC). The idea being that certain elements of the SC would be able to hold down H-W 24/7 so other entities could go around and RF all of our shit in Pure Blind. So they invade on mothers day, NC is caught off guard, shitload of people get trapped inside the station. Initially things look really good for SC and grim for the NC as people had alot of their caps inside the H-W station.

So SC controls system for the next 12 hours and destroys poses, reinforces alot of the staging towers etc. When it starts to roll into US TZ, where the NC is stronger the tides turn and SC loses control of the system. So now NC has control of the system for the next 12 hours until we lose it again after DT where the SC is strongest, we lost like 60 caps after this second DT trying to gain control back. So UZ TZ comes around and we regain control again, but this time we kill a Atlas titan. Once we lock the system down we rapecage all of the SC staging poses with bubbles where they have logged off their capital ships/sub caps.

Now we proceed to camp the SC in. So SC loses 5 motherships the next DT trying to jump out of the system + many subcaps and continually loses caps over the next week or so as people try to escape the system but we have their staging towers camped 23 hrs a day. This was the main reason that Atlas pulled out of the North.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctZ0T-QsR98

Last edited:
Back