We'll have no wine until it's time.... it's time.

bidders weren't backing out, people were shitting up the thread because they could

and lol at brick bossload

i for one know that BoB will always be a target for Pandemic Legion, and after bob leave delve we will reset all standings (while keeping bob red) and then the real fun should begin. FREE KUGUTSUMEN

worth pointing out that 4 stations in Querious just fell.

Razor took FIX's old station in Z-U
IRON took BoB's old station in 9CG
IAC took FIX's old station in 49-U
AAA took FIX's old station in ED-L

\o/
cheers.

Just curious, am I alone in being glad this shit is nearing an end? Of course BoB might not disband completely... I wonder what's gonna happen if they turn into a roaming alliance.

Just curious, am I alone in being glad this shit is nearing an end? Of course BoB might not disband completely... I wonder what's gonna happen if they turn into a roaming alliance.
This is of course the magic question. A lot of it might depend on who buys Querious. I've been told that each of the stations will go to the highest bidder, provided they are blue/friendly. I think Z-U is already spoken for in fact.

I1Y is a fucking killer system too. 54 moons, at least a handful with prime minerals, a station, and 2 jumps from empire. I suspect it will go for quite a nice price.

If the new residents are weak sauce though, the region may not be stable for very long. (e.g. TITS in Tenal)

whatever you call it, it's damn fun. Allot of germans, and well, these guys have a hardon for killing. You should hear the the ts. " Ve zill fuck dem up."

Wish ATF's targets, Rare Faction, were more active. They dont form any large fleets and only bring the caps out to rep their starbases when they come out of reinforce at odd hours (planned, Im sure)

Been a lame fight, but we staretd it, and we're going to finish this fucker.

It's fun to catch a carrier 5km outside a shield, web it with carriers, and BBQ it with dreads and BS in under a minute.

Back