NEWERESTEREST DRAMA BOMB (Fuck CCP)

This shit is bullshit anyway. I hope the company goes bankrupt from lack of subscribers for putting up with scandal after scandal in a never ending cycle.

That will never happen. I started playing Eve because I was told how much more intelligent the average Eve player was compared to other MMOs. Shit, what a laugh.

Despite what the goons want you to believe, the subscriber base will keep growing, because half of Eve probably doesn't even know who BoB is and therefore don't give a flying shit about any of this crap.

Part of me wishes that I never learned about the big alliances in Eve. Seems like all the ridiculous drama and speculation only comes from them. The worst a lowly low-sec ganker has to worry about is being called an asshole in local from some poor miner.

Jester, serious question.

You're BoB? Ok, next question... What is fun about that game? Four years of playing it... you've GOT to know. I couldn't even get past the 4 hours tutorial before bleeding out of my eyes from being so bored. The PVP cant be THAT good. Is there a skill base or basically just "Whoever has the largest penis size-ship wins"?

You're BoB? Ok, next question... What is fun about that game? Four years of playing it... you've GOT to know. I couldn't even get past the 4 hours tutorial before bleeding out of my eyes from being so bored. The PVP cant be THAT good. Is there a skill base or basically just "Whoever has the largest penis size-ship wins"?
I do thoroughly enough the PVP. However, I most enjoy the community. I've been playing with the same group of guys for 2 years and I would consider them friends even outside of EVE.

EVE PvP is shit and boils down to who can field the bigger penis size ship usually.

see you EVE players like to think that EVE has the most dynamic PvP or something because you have to delude yourself into thinking you're wasting $15 a month on a game that has SOMETHING going for it

what it comes down to in EVE is who has the better ship and who has invested more time into making their ship better

EVE is the epitome of single button clicking PvP, the only possible strategy involved in the game is in fitting out your ship to counter what you expect to come up against

see you EVE players like to think that EVE has the most dynamic PvP or something because you have to delude yourself into thinking you're wasting $15 a month on a game that has SOMETHING going for it

what it comes down to in EVE is who has the better ship and who has invested more time into making their ship better

EVE is the epitome of single button clicking PvP, the only possible strategy involved in the game is in fitting out your ship to counter what you expect to come up against

No, moron, it doesn't come down to who has the better ships or who has more money. Does it help? Sometimes sure. Is it the rule? Fuck no. Just because you suck at it doesn't mean we're deluding ourselves at all. How much have you PvP'd other than gate camping? Probably not much. I can't tell you how many times my group have gone up against superior numbers or better ships only to have come out on top. We can do this because we know how to fit our ships out, how to use them effectively and how to work as a group. Before you talk about stuff you don't know about try pulling your head out of your ass.

Artemis, I think there's a WoW forum around here somewhere more suited for you.

2 out of 3 replies to me belong to faggots who are in corps that are renowned for their dick waving over being in the game as long as they have and being THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Congratulations on being part of RKK, a corp that has been aided by CCP since two years after its inception and a corp of which you are a new member of because your last one, Shinra, was a piece of shit that couldn't hold its own territory and didn't deserve to be in 0.0 in the first place.

Congratulations on being a part of MC, an alliance so full of itself that its own membership can't see that its leaders are essentially second rate directors in BoB that are told what to do and asked for input but never given an actual voice in what happens.

I'm sure Phalanx is in some other corp that has been around since before jita,veldspar was first spammed or something like that and I'm sure he's proud of it.

Congratulations on playing a game that has not been worth the money for two and a half years. Really, enjoy it. Everyone else knows it blows dick, you guys just can't see it for some reason. I'd probably think EVE had the most skill based PvP in the world too if I had a shitload of SP on my character. It would be a terrible blow to my self-esteem if I knew that my SP is what makes me good at PvP, not my skill. Just like epics in WoW, just like plane gear in EQ, just like bot trains in L2.

Last edited:
Nahh Phalanx is in a corp that waves its dick around just because we're exhibitionists. We don't fly any big e-peens around but we still kill shit pretty efficiently. Everything else being equal, the bigger, better fitted ship with the higher SP pilot will win most of the time, but there's been frig gangs that have taken down carriers and dreads before, so bigger is not always better.

The skill in EVE PVP is more of forcing your opponent into a fight on your terms rather than the button mashing.

It looks like you've never did much solo stuff because there's a lot more to it than that if you're not in a fleet or largish gang.

Fleet combat, however, is really, really boring.

2 out of 3 replies to me belong to faggots who are in corps that are renowned for their dick waving over being in the game as long as they have and being THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Congratulations on being part of RKK, a corp that has been aided by CCP since two years after its inception and a corp of which you are a new member of because your last one, Shinra, was a piece of shit that couldn't hold its own territory and didn't deserve to be in 0.0 in the first place.

Congratulations on being a part of MC, an alliance so full of itself that its own membership can't see that its leaders are essentially second rate directors in BoB that are told what to do and asked for input but never given an actual voice in what happens.

I'm sure Phalanx is in some other corp that has been around since before jita,veldspar was first spammed or something like that and I'm sure he's proud of it.

Congratulations on playing a game that has not been worth the money for two and a half years. Really, enjoy it. Everyone else knows it blows dick, you guys just can't see it for some reason. I'd probably think EVE had the most skill based PvP in the world too if I had a shitload of SP on my character. It would be a terrible blow to my self-esteem if I knew that my SP is what makes me good at PvP, not my skill. Just like epics in WoW, just like plane gear in EQ, just like bot trains in L2.

Artemis just shut you guys the fuck down.

Congratulations on playing a game that has not been worth the money for two and a half years. Really, enjoy it. Everyone else knows it blows dick, you guys just can't see it for some reason.

Repeat for any MMORPG. I have to hand it to CCP, they had the balls to come out with a game that would not garner the huge interest that fantasy games do, and are making money to this day based on their convictions.

On the other hand, they bumble their way through just about every 'scandal' that comes up. Even with the recent posts by Arkanon that 'clear up' this latest nonsense, it will still have that unclean feeling that drives players away.

The skill in EVE PVP is more of forcing your opponent into a fight on your terms rather than the button mashing.

NAT Mav summed it up quite nicely there, it really all comes down to that. I wish people were more willing to fight. Everyone is so worried about their precious pixels and killboard stats that it's difficult to find decent fights. For me though one decent fight is worth a thousand pointless, meaningless ganks in a game like WoW.

Also, I don't understand the motivation to come into a forum and try to convince people why the game they are enjoying sucks. The WoW forum is much worse but that's probably due to more people reading it. If you don't want to play it then cool man, I don't give a fuck. I'm enjoying it and I suspect most of the people reading and posting in this forum are as well. Good luck on your crusade though.

Back