Fucking you up, Hardcore

BurnYaBad said:
Join our "New Guard" party, bring some booze, ships and help us kill d2.
So you're aligning with goonfleet?

I'm sorry but if you're attacking D2, you're attacking us, and you will die.

So, could someone recap whats gone on with tribalwar players and the various folks you are allied with and such. I just stumbled back here yesterday after someone mentioned tribalwar when talking about sparta- it sounds like you guys are split across a couple alliances, and half of you (sparta) has allied with us (goonswarm) and will be fighting the other half of you (allied with D2/IRON)?

I'm excited that I'll have a chance to fight with people that are actually awake and online when i'm playing! The germans are all sleeping when my PST ass is playing.

The TW corp moved into Fade last fall as a resident with assistance from FREEE, who we later merged with. The TW corp remained in order to continue to bring new members into the game and help them along. We then lived in Dek for a while when FREEE was part of IRON, and moved back to Fade in the last couple of months.

NFC was a group of former IRON/Resident corps that decided they weren't happy with IRON anymore, tried to take over the alliance, but IRON saw it coming and said "screw you guys" and left Dek. NFC and FLA (another Dek alliance) couldn't get along, so they had a war that never really got settled, during which time Sparta moved into northern Dek to hold it for NFC.

NFC/FLA continued to not get along, and IRON was ready to reclaim their home, so they come back and wage war on NFC. Sparta starts to help NFC, but decides to remain neutral. NFC loses the war, supposedly surrenders Dek to IRON, only to jump over into Sparta, who then assumes control of the towers holding VFK and JU. IRON doesn't like this, so IRON/FLA attack Sparta.

Sparta decides that D2 isn't going to come bail them out of this mess, so they decide they don't want to be friends with them anymore, and cut a deal with Goons.

apparently sparta doesn't understand that D2 was friends with BOTH sides, and didn't want to jeapordize their friendship with either.

:(

Why this game is so complicated politics wise... :(

they should make a movie out of this...this is better than shakespear..betrayal....blood.....revenge....

et tu brutas? man... what's going on?

Thanks for the history! Makes it easier to understand whats going on now.

The complicated politics of EVE are actually pretty cool, adds a neat element to the game.

FREE, you have no idea what your talking about. please stop making statements that reflect your lack of knowledge on the situation. Why would we need bailing out? We were nto at war with anyone. We do not like fair weather friends, and we will not be the whipping boys that do the work for D2 any longer.

BurnYaBad said:
FREE, you have no idea what your talking about. please stop making statements that reflect your lack of knowledge on the situation. Why would we need bailing out? We were nto at war with anyone. We do not like fair weather friends, and we will not be the whipping boys that do the work for D2 any longer.
You're the ignorant one here.

D2 was friends with ALL sides of the deklein conflict. Sparta cited D2's inaction to help them as reason for setting them -10.

Did Sparta really think D2 was going to go against their other friends to help Sparta, especially against IRON?

D2 did not want to fight any of their friends, Sparta OR IRON, so they stayed out of the conflict.

Sparta made a grave error. They cite failed logic for their decisions.

You're being fed crap by your leadership. At least one Sparta corp sees this and has left to help defend Fade. Hopefully others see the nonsense for what it is as well.

Last edited:
BurnYaBad said:

Perhaps you should ask your alliance leaders then why they post such things on the EVE-O forums. Sparta got pissed because D2 did not come help them. Plain and simple. There may have been other underlying reasons, but that is what your own people have posted as being the primary fallout between Sparta and D2.

BTW, goons dont backstab, fight each other, or act like bigshots. They swarm, and they kill you t1 frig style. We'll be assisting with a huge number of capitol ships. Much fun ahead.

No excuses necessary. We kill because its fun. We used to be in IRON and live there remember? I told you before more reds = more deads.

Last edited:
BurnYaBad said:
BTW, goons dont backstab, fight each other, or act like bigshots. They swarm, and they kill you t1 frig style. We'll be assisting with a huge number of capitol ships. Much fun ahead.

If you guys were planning on Goons taking over Fade, you might want to check the map.

And no, we're not IRON or G's whipping boys, we just appreciate that IRON and G opened their doors to TW when we had been in the game only a month.

Last edited:
BurnYaBad said:
Just a question, you Iron's whipping boys? You show up in Dek just about the same time as Iron comes back, same excuse as well.
Come on man, what's with the smack-talk? This isn't EVE-O.

Back