[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

[Edit - I wrote this right away coming back from yesterday; I was 4 pages behind,,, i guess you guys are talking about roger stone,,, good, cause the media sure isn't.]

I don't think Roger Stone and others hurt by commie globalists are getting enough attention; this is a piece by Tucker Carlson put out last night... I think it's telling that Fox doesn't have this portion on YouTube. Truth hurts
Tucker's talking head is embedded in the article.
Tucker Carlson Calls For Roger Stone Judge | The Daily Caller

Oh ya, it took a little bit of doing... cause, ya know, she's born to a family...
Had to reach back to her dad and his death:

oh , well keep looking
here's an obituary
Dr. Barnett Berman, 81, internist, Army veteran - Baltimore Sun

Sol Levinson Bros - 21 Photos & 13 Reviews - Funeral Services & Cemeteries - 8900 Reisterstown Rd, Pikesville, MD - Phone Number - Yelp

EST - and it bothers me that she really tries to hide her Jewishness... why would she hide. Not just pedophiles are going to be running to Israel for sanctuary.
You must spread rep around before giving 10 to severed.

+10GBP

wE nEeD pUbLiC eDuCaTiOn...

ERUWw2fVUAAf3kw

that commie brainwashing bullshit was going on even when i was a kid in pub[size=-2]l[/size]ic school in hyperconservative colorado springs

and starting in 1995, it was even in comic sans just like that

but my parents never had my back and instead told me that the teachers are right and i am horrible for being white and male, also that goddamned hippy 4th grade teacher running the "wecycle" club is right when she says i am going to hell because i had a lunchables and the packaging was nonrecyclable and i'm getting yanked off the little league team b/c (((dad))) doesn't like my attitude regarding the midlife crisis boomer broads who are bullying me in 3rd grade

#Sad!

sadly not anymore

it's all normies from california (some of whom stop briefly in texas 2 obtain texas license plates so that they might fraudulently shift criticism of carpetbaggery to the innocent ppl of texas)

we p much went from the irl incarnation of the hilarious great times of seasons 1-5 of south park to the horrible carpetbagged conquered mess of recent south park (aka sodosopa aka tegridy farms)

we do still have ~pueblo~ tho :cool:

tbf dad yanked me off little league team b/c i was being a little shit 2 the umpires (who mercifully didn't kill me 4 acting like 3 ninjas was a documentary and 8-year-olds can rly "light up the eyes")

Gavin Newsom decided not to live in the Governor's Mansion because his personal mansion was nicer. He probably has an extremely healthy brain.

wE nEeD pUbLiC eDuCaTiOn...

ERUWw2fVUAAf3kw

that commie brainwashing bullshit was going on even when i was a kid in pub[size=-2]l[/size]ic school in hyperconservative colorado springs

and starting in 1995, it was even in comic sans just like that

but my parents never had my back and instead told me that the teachers are right and i am horrible for being white and male, also that goddamned hippy 4th grade teacher running the "wecycle" club is right when she says i am going to hell because i had a lunchables and the packaging was nonrecyclable and i'm getting yanked off the little league team b/c (((dad))) doesn't like my attitude regarding the midlife crisis boomer broads who are bullying me in 3rd grade

#Sad!

You must spread some Good Shit around before giving it to Edofnor & samUwell again.

I understand, because it started long before you got sucked into it. What I want to hear are American-Israelis who are waking up to the leftest propaganda they've been feed too... as Tele posted
There's a battle for the american-jewish soul
bolshivevism vs zionism (or Nationalism... which I hope the Jews begin to recognize we have a right to)
magicalzoo? what say u?

Is this covered by my insurance? Can I get one for a summer house?

Screenshot-2020-02-21-Gavin-Newsom-mocked-for-saying-doctors-sh.png

slow clap

And see
This is what fucking scares the shit out of me
Clown World
and who was married to this insane Newbody??? who?
none other than the new girlfriend of President Trump's son
Donald Trump Jr.

you can't make this up and be believed
I just hope she's grown up?
been a plant?
idk
djt-kim.jpg

Back