No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"

LET'S RUB EVERYONE'S NOSE IN IN TODAY....

I despise Clinton and Obama......

CmoAsIKWgAA1vKz.jpg

So... The FBI says she fucked up, but not worth sending her to prison because she didn't know what she was doing?

Since when is ignorance of the law a viable defense?

This is a person who doesn't know how email works in the 21rst century, but lets make her leader of the free world?

I'm so confused.

Hillary is a child raping, murderous, anti-american, lesbian criminal who isn't fit to run a kennel much less our nation. She should be imprisoned and her followers deported.

#Chewbacca2016

cant even stay on his own fucking show because hes that bad, constantly makes inappropriate comments

he can't stay on his own show because nbc is a bunch of sjw cuck jew fucking liar scum that don't believe in the 1st amendment.

"Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump," NBC said in a statement, adding, "At NBC, respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values."

and besides, the show was being cancelled anyway, and trump is running for president, so he doesn't have time for it.

short sighted dickhead vao

I realize you don't care a whit about Hillary's criminal behavior and just engaged this thread to make sure everyone remembers Trump's tv show was canceled because that is a super important issue thanks for your input.

i'm pretty sure you'd be mad too if you lived in a country where the government was so corrupt that one of the potential presidents of your country gets away with pretty much murder.

i think i do live in that country

ok, not the murder part, but America always does things bigger and better than everywhere else :)

the current PM here (John Key) is heavily implicated in the Panama papers stuff (big surprise) and all kinds of other shady deals to fuck over the country for benefit of his big business buddies. this kind of behaviour from politicians is just fucking standard, everywhere. always has been

if i followed the news and social media i'd be frothing mad about all the disgusting things politicians here and in the UK get up to, just like you. i avoid it all for my mental well-being :bandit: :sunny: you gotta be naive as fuck to expect them to ever be punished for it

there is no justice in the world bro

could be just the accent creating an intelligence mirage, though.

it definitely does that

Last edited:
the current PM here (John Key) is heavily implicated in the Panama papers stuff (big surprise) and all kinds of other shady deals to fuck over the country for benefit of his big business buddies. this kind of behaviour from politicians is just fucking standard, everywhere. always has been

if i followed the news and social media i'd be frothing mad about all the disgusting things politicians here and in the UK get up to, just like you. i avoid it all for my mental well-being :bandit: :sunny: you gotta be naive as fuck to expect them to ever be punished for it

there is no justice in the world bro

that may all be true, but doesn't mean it's right. when are the people going to do something about it instead of just accepting it all as fact and saying oh well, that's what they do, heehee hoho, let's make fun of the ones that are actually wanting to do something about it because it's fun?

that may all be true, but doesn't mean it's right. when are the people going to do something about it instead of just accepting it all as fact and saying oh well, that's what they do, heehee hoho, let's make fun of the ones that are actually wanting to do something about it because it's fun?

well if you were marching on DC with your guns and flags I'd be :clap: and :popcorn:

but since this is tw...you do you, and I'll be me ;d

Never. There are too few of us willing to do something.

Uprising is hard, havax. Can't we just have a peaceful protest?

Back