Refrence list of creepy things Captain Tele has done

:lol: how is pointing out you are being retarded mad? I know its the usual TW defense.
your constant "ur mad" accusations are as awkward as going up to a group eating dinner and laughing in a restaurant and saying "you're mad"

tbh its bizarre

O047rK7.gif

awww shit....this looks like the place to be. so much hate and angst all in one place.

it calls my name. glad to see the server doesn't magically time out every time i log in...but not when i log out and lurk.

some of you so proud they achieved something naptown did within my third post on here.

the hours of research it took for you guys to collaborate this, plot, plan and reach a point he did within litterally ten seconds. he really is smarter than the summation of all of you others combined.

long live the real tw king at nexting. kittycat just a sad shadow dancing in his footprints once again.

naptown said:
tele r u still doing contract work at edwards afb

can i contact them to confirm

02-12-2013, 01:28 AM

[Manhunt] This could get ugly! by Gatsby - Page 43 - TribalWar Forums

What. I've seen the show years ago when it came out mang.
It's brilliant :lol:
Last time I saw "Ja mie" had her own show . Only seen one or two eps though

What. I've seen the show years ago when it came out mang.
It's brilliant :lol:
Last time I saw "Ja mie" had her own show . Only seen one or two eps though

i watched that and the jonah series last week

the ja'mie shit is like going back in time to when you were 15 and girls were just one large group of walking shrieks and it's hard fucking going, but once you're through the 3rd episode you just kinda filter it out

when they get the black kid in there it just gets ridic funny

jonah's series is a bit problematic bc of the very very overt australian racism but it's still funny as fuck

check it out if only because of how pissy civil rights people are over it

captain tele mentioned working 4 navy in cali through deductive logic there are only a few naval centers largest being china lake in CA

if you live in China lake there are only a few places you can live to get there but still not be isolated

he either lived in bakersfield or victorville

also through IP checking i found he was in victorville and driving north to work at China Lake at times possibly

after investigating the info he posted it p obvious he is working for navair

through deductive logic...haha

i literally pmed u everything u just said. u simply regurgitated it back on here.

u danced to all my steps

naptown pegged it almost 700 days before u.

SantaClaude

Back