[Hey Look][OFFICIAL] TW Shirt Drive: ROUND THREE!!! - Broadside Engineering

Well shit. Been almost 2 months now. What gives, Data?

There's no excuse for taking this long. A combination of weird shit happening (including a death in the family), the holidays, and plain old procrastination has led to a lot of delays in this round. I apologize for that. The shirts are still coming and I've enlisted a little help to get them out to you, but it will probably be after the new year before they start arriving. I have some time off this week that I'll be devoting to getting this shit wrapped up.

I'm honestly not looking forward to 4 & 5. :(

ignore the bitches crying, if it has become too much work pass the torch to someone else to do it and if no one takes you up on it, then fuck them for being lazy lol.

Everyone wants shit and no one wants to work for it.

Edit: Sorry for your loss also since no one is going to say anything man. Deaths during the holidays are brutal. Not like there is a good time to die.

Hobble dick learn your place you fucking member.
Take your time data. And feel free to stop after the broadside shirts. At least for a while until you feel like doing another round.

There's no excuse for taking this long. A combination of weird shit happening (including a death in the family), the holidays, and plain old procrastination has led to a lot of delays in this round. I apologize for that. The shirts are still coming and I've enlisted a little help to get them out to you, but it will probably be after the new year before they start arriving. I have some time off this week that I'll be devoting to getting this shit wrapped up.

Take your time and enjoy the holidays. Thanks for stepping up, you do not owe anyone any apologies.

No sense in bothering to even worry about it til after New Years, mail sucks during holidays anyway. Relax and take some time to be with the family, sorry to hear about your loss. No one is going to break a sweat if the shirts are another month.

sup dudes just checkin in on shirt times I see it's still taking 4ever

have to do this because ever since missing 2nd print I'm critically afraid of missing 4th which is one of those awesome ones iirc and do not want miss

peace out homies

also wat is with people saying "it's a lot of work" etc etc.

seems 2 me like Data got first 2 print runs off without a hitch no complaints fast easy good 2 go

so fast I even missed 2nd print run

how come 3rd suddenly lot of work

I think it's a lot of personal time with nothing but high fives to show for it (and perhaps isn't fun compared to other things he could do on his free time) so I could easily see why it would start to drag. Everyone has way more motivation at the start to get things done, and then little unexpected hitches along the way seem more and more frustrating because it should just be a smooth process.

Back