Apex Legends in 2020

I get fucked up really fast at Silver 1! It’s very rare my team comes out on top even in single team engagements. It’s just auto melt in most games! :(

The only way I’ve finished top 5 in past couple nights is by running most of the time!

WOW! I wonder what higher leagues are like! I guess I will find out and then immediately derank! LMAO!

I think I was platinum in season one and it wasn’t like this!

Last edited:
Ranked is fine, but found tendency to worry about deranking too much. Taking the fun outta things. Having fun with reg. :sunny:

FEHxtJu.png

6dNi0jv.png

Sound like good way to get account banned. :(

I keep getting teamed up with retards that want to drop asap and we always end up in a big pile of tards where everyone else seems to be geared up in seconds and im running around with a pistol, sniper sight for a rifle and MAYBE a level 1 helmet

Getting close to Platinum. I bought a new mouse pad!

WOW! I was using this metal shit made by Corsair that would get tiny pieces of dust or sand on it and then start scratching!

I finally bought one of those oversized pads and it’s fuckin’ great! :)

Been smashing in duos with randoms. The new legend is pretty fun, been a fuckin ninja :ninja close to 130 kills with him so far.

Does anyone play this seriously in some shape or form!? Carry me out of Platinum! :)

I feel like Diamond will have more teams that can use a solo. They probably won’t randomly split and such!

Back