This is for you Trump voters.

I can't believe someone would run for president without first knowing everything about everything, or at the very least make a statement on anything asked knowing full well there isn't any possible media ramifications that would echo across some sort of global computer network within minutes if such a thing were to ever exist.

I believe there are two major items which have caused this country to stumble:

1) The loss of agricultural jobs and the common farmer
2) The outsourcing of our industrial work to foreign countries

I believe these two things combined with other factors have left a gaping hole in the heart of the nation. Both of these items have occurred by putting profit before people. So - if you want to roll it up - the finger points to greed.

Anger? It's not Trump people should be mad at. He is trying to help our country change direction so that we can become healthy again. He is the outsider in DC that hasn't been paid off. He will level the playing field and help bring some sanity back to the economy.

Trump is Hitler. It's ok to hate Hitler. It's ok to fight Hitler and Hitler's supporters. We're doing the right thing. Trump is Hitler because he blanket labels things to rile up violent mobs of bigotry. I'm certainly not doing that, no, because Trump is Hitler.

Except none of what you posted is based in fact. For example. The jew media fools you to think he hates Mexicans and fools you into thinking he says no more Muslims in the US. Below you will find his stance on Immigration, and his stance on Muslims.

Jew TV is bad bro.

Last edited:
I believe there are two major items which have caused this country to stumble:

1) The loss of agricultural jobs and the common farmer
2) The outsourcing of our industrial work to foreign countries

I believe these two things combined with other factors have left a gaping hole in the heart of the nation. Both of these items have occurred by putting profit before people. So - if you want to roll it up - the finger points to greed.

lmao

every time he's asked a tough question he goes "I never heard of xyz, but we'll look into it."

i love this

Native Americans have more rights than any other groups of Americans because of how the reservations warp the laws.

agree

btw, my adoption papers say my biological grandparents were full cherokee indians, how do i go about joining the tribe so i can get my rights back too???

Screenshot_2016-03-13-04-17-16-1.png

I can't believe someone would run for president without first knowing everything about everything, or at the very least make a statement on anything asked knowing full well there isn't any possible media ramifications that would echo across some sort of global computer network within minutes if such a thing were to ever exist.

You must be a Jeopardy champion to be president.

Here's your next President
140210_CBOX_ArthurChuJeopardy.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Bernie said his people haven't been protesting at Trump events...

CddiA8ZUMAA6qrT.jpg

Clearly they are... Bernie should tell his people to cool it.

Back