Muslims rape 1400 - 1600 White girls, social services quiet for fears of 'racism'

absent

Veteran XX
Didn't see Muktar saying anything about this so far. This story has been around for a little while now. As many as 1600 White girls were raped by I think pakis and other brown scum in an English town of some 250k. The social services were reluctant to take action when this pimping and grooming was discovered, which lead to possibly hundreds of more rapes. The social workers were frozen in fear of being called racists. Brown privilege is raping 11-year old White girls and getting away with it. And remember good white perverts, I'm the deviant for talking about this. I'm an uncontrollable hater. :rofl:

Rotherham abuse report: protection is what matters, not blame | Paul Vallely | Comment is free | The Guardian

The scale of the sexual exploitation revealed in the Jay inquiry is shocking, but let’s avoid racial stereotyping

Yes, we shall stick our heads in the sand while niggers and muslims rape our women. Sweden has a rape epidemic now because of all the mud hordes they let in through the floodgates. Rape is to a pakistani as drinking a hot cup of cha is to a good old British lad - they'll never turn it down.

Racism fears stopped social workers saving children from sexual exploitation from Asian men in ONE TOWN | Mail Online

One of the men branded his victim a ‘white bitch’ when she resisted, while a second smirked: ‘I’ve used you and abused you.'

Police 'hid' abuse of 60 girls by Asian takeaway workers linked to Charlene Downes murder | Mail Online

It's their own fault for not wearing burkas and tempting them with their sex magic.

absent why dont you go and stand on a street corner and preach this stuff in real life?

oh right cause you're a pussy hiding behind a computer screen

All of those girls need to be punished under Sharia Law

1119stoningfinal.jpg

i still have a little 10 page book somewhere that someone lent me when i was 14 that set out to explain to kids why the UNiversal declaration of human rights didn't apply to muslim women because god said that it was the job of the husband to keep the wife from sinning

havent seen it in years but i swear i remember there being a picture of jibreel (gabriel) standin there watching with a stern face while a ho gets beat up by her man

these kids all turned out fine :roller:

the not saying this stuff irl should stop

for instance i dont tell ppl i work with to fuck off when im thinking it, certain quality of life and responsibilities etc

do you tough guy groove

i openly hate on israel

but ya i say a lot of shit i wouldnt say on here to someone irl that i knew as well as the average tw member (not at all) .

thats kind of the point of being able to say WHATEVER you want. some things, you just dont say to people you do not know well.

veniggs got a point.

i openly hate on israel

but ya i say a lot of shit i wouldnt say on here to someone irl that i knew as well as the average tw member (not at all) .

thats kind of the point of being able to say WHATEVER you want. some things, you just dont say to people you do not know well.

veniggs got a point.

To a point yes. absent does nothing else on here except spout his vitriol, there's nothing he EVER posts that he would say to someone IRL, assuming he occasionally comes into contact with other people. He's a 100% stereotypical spineless basement dwelling keyboard warrior and his schtick is really fucking old and tired.

i guess personally i've met up with enough tw'ers IRL that if i said crazy shit i'd probably get called out irl quick

:shrug: the internet ain't as anonymous as we treat it

mitch you are fucked.

how about you understand facts. And what is TAKING PLACE. Its not propaganda if its TRUE.

Back