Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page DUNE
Page 4 of 5
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
61 - 09-16-2020, 16:20
ryan gosling is a mormon. that is the whitest a person can be.

Sponsored Links
NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62 - 09-16-2020, 18:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
The syfy series was the best one
It's on IPT but each movie is a DVD and 3 gigs. Have to see if they do free leech.

If you try to watch the 1st movie on Amazon Prime, they want t $4 and say it can be seen on HBO.

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
63 - 09-16-2020, 18:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
The syfy series was the best one
Absolutely. Really sad the ratings weren't high enough to continue

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 09-16-2020, 19:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev_Night View Post
Absolutely. Really sad the ratings weren't high enough to continue
I found it in Cinema V2. If you have a Firestick, install this app.
Install Latest/Clean/Working Cinema HD V2 APK On Your Amazon Fire Stick/Android Devices W/4K Movies - YouTube
You don't need Real Debrid, even though Kevin mentions it. Search for Dune, and the mini series will come up, then play a stream. The version I'm watching has subtitles in a foreign language but it's in English.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-16-2020 at 21:13..
Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
65 - 09-16-2020, 19:18
William hurt was a great Leto

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 09-17-2020, 15:08
I watched the Mini Series (Dune) and it's a lot different from the 1984 movie. In that movie, Paul teaches everyone the weirding ways and even says he will do it in the 2000 mini series. Yet in the big battle scene at the end, no one is doing it. It's like they forgot all about it at the end of the movie and stuck to the knife battles.

Now we wait until December and get another version that only covers half the story.

They could make the 1965 book into a TV series going one episode per chapter. But instead we have...
1984 - Dune (classic movie)
2000 - Dune (3 part mini series on SciFi)
2020 - Dune (2 part movie)

I'll watch the other Mini Series (Children Of Dune) next.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-17-2020 at 19:18..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
67 - 09-17-2020, 15:54
hi everyone. this is the weirding way. i'm going to do this in the 2000 miniseries.

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
68 - 09-18-2020, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post

I'll watch the other Mini Series (Children Of Dune) next.
I like how they shot Dune Messiah and COD back to back. They wisely introduced characters from CoD into the DM plotline, so you see them age throughout the years. I really like that approach

Ares
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 09-18-2020, 18:57
rebecca ferguson is hot

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 10-05-2020, 16:34
****ing delayed until next October

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
71 - 10-05-2020, 16:44
they gotta put more diversity/lgbtq+ in it so they can be eligible for oscar best picture bruh

ACADEMY ESTABLISHES REPRESENTATION AND INCLUSION STANDARDS FOR OSCARSĀ® ELIGIBILITY | Oscars.org | Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 10-05-2020, 16:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
they gotta put more diversity/lgbtq+ in it so they can be eligible for oscar best picture bruh

ACADEMY ESTABLISHES REPRESENTATION AND INCLUSION STANDARDS FOR OSCARSĀ[emoji2400] ELIGIBILITY | Oscars.org | Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Ofn bro

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 10-05-2020, 17:41
Relevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmL6DVS5bqM

Vermouth
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 10-05-2020, 18:37
Quote:

ACADEMY ESTABLISHES REPRESENTATION AND INCLUSION STANDARDS FOR OSCARSĀ® ELIGIBILITY | Oscars.org | Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
As long as some few people in marketing are gay, they're ship shape.

Don't worry, everyone in Hollywood marketing is gay.

The rules the Academy adopted **** over small independent filmmakers with small teams more than anyone else. Big productions like this will be totally unaffected.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 10-05-2020, 20:44
Quote:

Well that sucks. Not going to care. There's already 2 versions of the 1965 book and they even go past that in Children of Dune.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
76 - 10-05-2020, 22:01
i can't imagine any major motion picture not meeting those criteria. if you have a gay hairstylist, a female costumer, and an internship program for hispanic youths, you're there. like the rest of america, hollywood can't wrap their head around statistics.

lol @ small indie films being affected, can you name some that have been nominated by oscar?

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 10-05-2020, 22:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Well that sucks. Not going to care. There's already 2 versions of the 1965 book and they even go past that in Children of Dune.
lol, my dude that academy **** has nothing to do w/ dune getting delayed

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 10-05-2020, 22:35
there probably won't be any theaters to show it in next year anyway

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 10-05-2020, 22:42
Don't fret - the return of the small, private, high quality theater could be nigh. The big ****ers get exclusive rights in an area and put small theaters out of business. If they no longer exist, **** 'em. They can't do that **** anymore. I laughed my ass off that a local guy started a small chain of really high quality theaters here in the Vancouverm WA/Portland area. Cinetopia. Best ****ing place around. Great wine. Great kitchens. Dine in. DOLBY ATMOS. 21 and over theaters. Livingroom style theaters. ****ing movie Nirvana.

Anyway, AMC hated the guy. Used to get exclusive rights to opening day stuff. He took them to court. Why? He was a lawyer. Anyway, they wearied of the battle and gave him a huge offer to buy it last May. We were all sad. AMC immediately cut staff and axed the kitchen, thaae art gallery etc. Guy made out like a bandit. Perfect timing. Now they are ****ed. Regal is pulling out of the US. Long live cinema! Bring it back and do it right.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 10-05-2020, 23:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Don't fret - the return of the small, private, high quality theater could be nigh. The big ****ers get exclusive rights in an area and put small theaters out of business. If they no longer exist, **** 'em. They can't do that **** anymore. I laughed my ass off that a local guy started a small chain of really high quality theaters here in the Vancouverm WA/Portland area. Cinetopia. Best ****ing place around. Great wine. Great kitchens. Dine in. DOLBY ATMOS. 21 and over theaters. Livingroom style theaters. ****ing movie Nirvana.

Anyway, AMC hated the guy. Used to get exclusive rights to opening day stuff. He took them to court. Why? He was a lawyer. Anyway, they wearied of the battle and gave him a huge offer to buy it last May. We were all sad. AMC immediately cut staff and axed the kitchen, thaae art gallery etc. Guy made out like a bandit. Perfect timing. Now they are ****ed. Regal is pulling out of the US. Long live cinema! Bring it back and do it right.
I love hearing stories like this. Too bad an awesome place got bought out, but great timing.

Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page DUNE

Social Website Bullshit